My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the Grandview B & B Bed on our trip to Florida. It was nice to be in a quiet neighborhood in a charming historical house. Our daughter (in her 30's) joined us as well and the room we had (just off the pool) accommodated all our needs with 2 queen size beds. We appreciated the help Rick (I believe) gave us in our restaurants selections and places to visit. The breakfasts were very well presented with china and cloth napkins and were delicious. We only wish the weather was a little warmer (when our time would allow us) to use the pool, but my daughter and I did sit in a chaise to read and drink wine. Very enjoyable and would come back again. Thank you guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Palm Beach, Florida, Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Cottages is located in the Grandview Heights historic neighborhood. City Place, the rejuvenated city center with its restaurants, theaters, cafes, nightclubs and boutiques, is 15 minutes walking distance. The beaches are 5 minutes away by car and 15 minutes by bicycle (which we provide complimentary). The Palm Beach Convention Center, Norton Museum of Art, Antique Row, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and the famous resort island of Palm Beach with its beautiful beaches are 5 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grandview Gardens Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview Gardens Hotel West Palm Beach
- Grandview Gardens Bed And Breakfast