“Best fried ice cream in the world & really good other stuff too!”

Amigos Mexican Spanish Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best fried ice cream in the world & really good other stuff too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Frequent visitors, love the combo tex mex Latin menu. Yummy Salsas and black bean dip with chips to start, seafood dishes are delicious, as are the tamales (which are kind of hard to find in this area) and pretty much everything else we've tried. Save or make room for the fried ice cream, big enough to share!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MCKWCK

Mason, Ohio
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to this restaurant several times and I am not really impressed with the food. We ordered chicken and it was not good at all, we ordered fish and it was mediocre. One day the fish was so bad that I had to send it back, and they still charged me half of the price for this dish.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank travelwithfun77
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Frequent Guest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Excellent service, food, and drink every visit! The chicken fajitas are the best we have ever had anywhere! The enchiladas are very delicious and the cheese used is very flavorful. Chips are served with two salsas and a delicious warm bean dip. Wednesday nights are 99 cent margarita nights also!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Grandma33415
Denver, Colorado
“Decent Mexican (and Cuban)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

My parents and I have been long standing customers of Aleyda's, down the street. You can imagine my dismay when they mentioned we would be trying somewhere new when recently visiting from Boston. My expectations were low and I ended up being pleasantly surprised.

They not only have Mexican food but they also serve Cuban. We got some guacamole to begin with which was fresh and seasoned well. The chips were also hot when served. I ordered the Palomilla dish while my parents got a salad and spinach enchiladas. Everyone liked their meal.

We walked in around 9:15pm- no one gave us a dirty look and the place was spotless! Overall, it is not the best Mexican/Cuban I have ever had but for what you pay and the location, it was good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank becknuts
Red Oak, Iowa
“Quick and efficient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The service was quick and the food arrived fast. It was a great value. Luckily, we arrived when their was a drink special was going on. Seemed to be patronized by the locals which is a quality that we look for in a restaurant.

Visited March 2013