“Bull is best in town!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Bull is best in town!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

I'm a frequent customer of the Bull Bar and Grille and have been since the new management took over about a year ago. Not only do I visit the Bull with friends for drinks, but visit for lunch during the week, and frequent for dinner. I most recently hosted a Holiday Party at the Bull Bar and Grille for a large group of coworkers (30+). The service, drink specials, and atmosphere was amazing! I am still receiving compliments from those who attended. I recommend that anyone that hasn't been-try the Bull Bar and Grille. I would recommend trying the fish tacos as they are my favorite item on the menu and top it off with a Lemon Drop Martini!! Enjoy the Bull!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh yeah!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great little place in West Palm Beach with fantastic service and delicious food. Perfect atmosphere to dine and socialize. Highly recommended!

1 Thank Thorstenswen
West Palm Beach, Florida
“One of the worst meals I've had”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I wanted to try this restaurant since it is in my neighborhood, and I love supporting locally-owned businesses. I ordered the stuffed chicken, my husband tried the Asian salad, and my daughter got the garlic shrimp on toast. The service was friendly and prompt. The meal was horrible. My stuffed chicken came with a heavy panko coating that tasted something like old grease and left a horrid after taste. The mozzarella was so minimal I actually thought they forgot it. They did use fresh spinach and the carrots were quite good but the chicken was inedible. My husband's salad lacked inspiration - very little chicken, a few mushy mandarin orange sections, and a handful of fried noodles. Garlic shrimp is very hard to mess up, however, the chef did a great job of delivering tasteless gobs of shrimp on mushy toast. It was obvious they used jarred, not fresh garlic. Where was the white wine? The parsley? The flavor? Being from a long line of great chefs, and being one myself, I know how to bring out the flavors of food. This place needs help. When I complained to the manager, he made it sound like I was the one with the problem since he "does a great business and you're the first one to complain." I should mention that we went on a Friday night at 7 and it was us, two guys at the bar, and a drunk couple in the corner. The surrounding restaurants were packed. Yeah, buddy keep telling yourself how great your business is doing and ignore customer compliants.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Teacherwithtaste
west palm beach
“Very Good Food and Service”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We have been to The Bull twice. The service and food were excellent both times. When trying new places, we order familiar things that we not only like, but can compare to the others' (including what we make at home). Spinach/artichoke dip and smoked fish dIp were both delicious appetizers. The cheese steak sammich' and bbq chicken club were outstanding. Last night, we both had the open faced prime rib sammich' special that was extremely good. I also must say that their french fries are damn near perfect. I've lived in this neighborhood since 1985, and have seen lots of places come and go. For pub type food this place is full of win.

We'll be back soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank billandcindymc
NYC
“Sports Bar”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Gourmet/great food & a great selection of beer and spirits. BIG TV's to boot make watching football at the bar that much more enjoyable .

Visited September 2012