“Worst of the worst” 1 of 5 bubbles

E.R. Bradley's Saloon
Ranked #152 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Beach Shores, Florida
“Worst of the worst”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

this truly was one of the worst dining experiences i have ever had.. I had the lobster tail special.....it was cold and over cooked...I asked for drawn butter ( it took 15 mins to find my server and i had to request it 3 separate times) my server tells me drawn butter is never served with lobster as he rolled his eyes and walked away..When he did bring back the butter it was rancid. When I complained they showed no concern and never rectified the problem.. Terrible service, lousy food, bad experience. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Visited February 2013

Overland Park, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun with Friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Open to the outdoors. Casual, good food, great service. Was a group event they had our table ready and set with balloons and sign to welcome us.

Visited April 2013
Milan, Italy
“nice place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

i was there with two wonderfull american guys (they booked it for me). (Also) Open air restaurant we had wonderfull seafood and nice waitress . I suggest go there to experience the genuine american seafood and people.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Beach, Florida
“Pass”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nothing great. Overpriced and seems to live off of location. Food is ok...but you can get ok food at lots of places. I won't bother returning.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Oviedo, Florida
“Good Food, View and Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We dropped in quickly with my family, we got quick service, food was great and there was plenty of it.

We all had a sandwich of some sort and it was more than enough for 1. It kept us full for most of the day. Nice views, great setting and i would go back with friends

• Visited March 2013