“Pass”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Nothing great. Overpriced and seems to live off of location. Food is ok...but you can get ok food at lots of places. I won't bother returning.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We dropped in quickly with my family, we got quick service, food was great and there was plenty of it.

We all had a sandwich of some sort and it was more than enough for 1. It kept us full for most of the day. Nice views, great setting and i would go back with friends

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I am from Connecticut and this is the one must-do spot when I travel to WPB. The open style eating on the waterfront with good food good drinks and excellent service is an experience I just can't get up north. The open style is great for people watching.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food was great. we had burgers and a chicken sandwich that were delicious. Very nice outside seating with a great view of the water. The food was reasonably priced, but beer was $6.00 a bottle for domestic. Just way too expensive.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had a great dinner this past week at Bradley's. Excellent service; great food - and the view of the water is wonderful! The roasted chicken with black beans and rice was wonderful. I plan on returning as soon as I can. Very casual and lots of fun.