“Go Very Early!”

A-1 Thai Restaurant
Ranked #323 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Description: New Business hours (OPEN SUNDAY NOW)Lunch 5days Monday - Friday 11.30am - 2.30pmDinner 7days Monday - sunday Monday - Thursday 5.00pm - 9.00pm Friday - Saturday 5.00pm - 9.30pm
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Deceided to go eat and arrived after a 12 mile ride at 8:30PM> I was meet at the door and told they were closing. The sign on the door said open until 9:00PM! The man who told me they were closed did not care or was even sorry about it. I can't think that staff that are that way could care about the food they make. If you go try getting there early because they don't care about what time they close!

Reviewed December 21, 2009

My wife and I decided to give this place a try based on the reviews from Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. The A-1 Thai restaurant is located in a strip center and can be mistaken for a local dive bar. While the inside of the establishment is very dated it seemed clean and comfortable. There was a good crowd which is a good sign with a lot of pickup traffic. The food was very good with a very affordable price tag.

Reviewed July 1, 2009

When we want good Thai food at reasonable prices, A-1 is the place. Never had a bad meal here. We've tried fancier Thai restaurants, but nothing has topped A-1 yet!

Reviewed June 18, 2009

This is THE best Thai food restaurant you will ever eat it! The A-1 spring rolls are out this world and the chicken soy sauce noodle is addicting. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere is laid back and inviting. The prices are very reasonable and you will not find a better Thai restaurant!

Reviewed May 21, 2009

My family and I have been going to A-1 Thai for the past 20 years. We absolutely love it!!! We have tried MANY other thai restaurants but always come back to A-1 because it is simply the best. A bonus is that the value is outstanding! Our favorites are the satay, beef salad, A-1 spring rolls, curry...you name it it is great!