“Healthy lunch”
Review of The Chickpea

The Chickpea
Ranked #14 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: At The Chickpea, we proudly serve Mediterranean cuisine with a modern twist and a blend of Middle Eastern flavors. We focus on using fresh, organic, and all natural ingredients in our recipes, handled and prepared with care to produce exceptionally fresh and delicious food, free from preservatives and additives. We source our produce using sustainable and local sources, where possible. Aside from serving delicious food to our guests, we focus on helping and promoting our communities and environment. Our staff is hand picked and trained to accommodate our guests' special dietary needs and allergies. Our food promotes a healthier and more fulfilling lifestyle.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Quick friendly service. Great fresh food and flavors. So refreshing. It's my new weekly lunch favorite place

There are newer reviews for The Chickpea

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This restaurant has only been open for a few months, as I was told by an employee. The dining area was austere, nothing fancy, but was clean. Background music of lively songs. I ordered at the deli counter, opting for lunch in a bowl, rather than, say, in a wrap. Chicken was my meat of choice. Then into the plastic bowl went rice, hummus, yogurt, lettuce, diced tomatoes, shredded cabbage, and chopped olives. I paid there, $8.95, then took a seat on a barstool, without a back, at a long table. I stopped at the condiments counter to get plastic ware, a paper napkin, and a plastic cup of lemon water.

The meal was an interesting mix of ingredients that were tasty for the most part. The flavor of the chicken, however, was so-so, and there wasn't much of it. The chicken portion of this dish should have been doubled, at least.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This restaurant was very tasty. The pita and salad were awesome. The sauces tasted great as well as the chicken and falafel. The food was fresh and made to order. We will definitely be going back. A good place for a quick bite.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food here is awesome. I typically get the salad with chicken and house dressing. The falafel is really good. I have to eat gluten free and this place is really good about all that. The service is good. Hope this place lasts.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I went to Clematis street during my lunch break to run an errand. Had no intention on eating until I saw this little shop that look very interesting.... had a Salad bowl, $8.. with the freshest taste of the Med.... Simple menu, so many choices, great falafel and hummus.
Very friendly service ,,, can't wait to go back!

1  Thank snl2500