“wonderful place”

Ristorante Santucci
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Santucci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Ristorante Santucci is a family owned and operated restaurant in the heart of Downtown West Palm Beach. His Authentic Italian cuisine from north to south will present a different type of menu with beautiful dish presentations. Since 1988, the Santucci family owns and operated a successful Santucci restaurant in Brussels, Belgium. As the family has grown, they decided to open the second restaurant in West Palm Beach, Florida. The strength of the restaurant are the chef's creations, the flavors, the fresh house-made pasta and quality of products, the Italian wine list and the variety of dishes (pasta, fish, gluten-free, meat and vegetarian dishes). The best quality of fresh products and service for the costumers, are the most important criteria for the Santucci family. Open for Lunch, Dinner
San Antonio, Texas
“wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Went with friends for dinner.It was the best meal I have had between palm beach and west palm. Service was wonderful . Great wines. The place is beautiful . Cant wait to go back.

2 Thank kjj150
Sele87, Manager at Ristorante Santucci, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you so much for your visit to our restaurant Santucci!

Thank you then for your comment! Hope to see you very soon!
Selena Santucci

Rockville Centre, New York
“Our first and last visit at Ristorante Santucci”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We've been watching with anticipation the opening of Ristaurante Santucci. The restaurant is beautiful. We had a reservation & chose to sit outside. Our server was Giovanni. We knew immediately that he wasn't the right server for us, as his greeting was solemn & monotone. When he was taking our drink order he tried to describe the wine, but we felt that his authenticity was lacking. We ordered wine by the glass which tasted fine, however one glass clearly had much more wine than the other. For $10, a somewhat full glass would have been expected. Authentic Italian wine is nice, I wish there was a choice of a less expensive bottle of wine as well. The delicious bread and balsamic was brought without plates for us to put our bread down upon. We ordered our meal, told Giovanni that we preferred to save room for desert and then were told that the risotto would take 1/2 hour to cook and he recommended an appetizer. Probably if the menu stated that the risotto took extra time I would have chosen something else. We enjoyed our appetizer, and all enjoyed our meals, the food was fresh and tasty. For $25-$30 for a main course, I would have expected a polished, seasoned, friendly server. I would expect a visit from the manager. Charging Palm Beach prices is only acceptable if you give a Palm Beach experience. We left (without eating desert) feeling let down & disappointed. I understand giving new servers a chance, however, I would expect management to keep an eye & come over to make sure that everything was going well. No one came outside, we would have said something if someone asked, but no one did.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“A genuine Italian gem in the heart of west palm beach...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

What a wonderful surprise Santucci's is. This is a newly opened establishment and does not disappoint. It's family owned with the father as the head chef. Fresh ingredients compliment the wonderful dishes offered. Wonderful wine selections as well. The location is perfect on the west end of Clematis, it's quaint and quiet but still has a lively and welcoming ambiance both with indoor seating and a small outdoor patio seating area. The staff is very warm and friendly, with their charming Italian accents, and knowledge of the menu, specials and wines. Also important to note is that your evening at Santucci's would not be complete without ending on a single or double espresso. Imported from Italy (of course!),this is by far in my top 3 for the most delicious espresso ever! Santucci's has definitely gained a loyal and frequent customer! I most definitely recommend this lovely gem!

3 Thank Alexis F
Sele87, Manager at Ristorante Santucci, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you so so much for your review!
We truly appreciate your feedback!

Come back as soon as you wish!

Selena
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A New Restaurant With Potential”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Ristorante Santucci, is a family owned restaurant that just opened on January 30, 2014. In writing this review, it's important to note my family and I are interested in visiting the restaurant and exploring the authentic Italian offerings again. This review is written understanding the potential of the restaurant and with the hope of identifying issues that should be considered and addressed in an effort to make it very successful as a new restaurant in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida.

Ristorante Santucci is a modern eatery located at 610 Clematis Street, Suite 1, West Palm Beach, FL on the ground floor of the 610 Clematis Condominium at the corner of Clematis Street and Rosemary Avenue. The restaurant has an unexpected fresh, very modern, upscale design which is bathed in pure white and chrome. Other reviews have made mention of the warmth evoked by the design and decor. In fact, I believe any warm and positive feelings are the result of the kind and patient staff.

The restaurant also offers some outdoor seating which we took advantage of because we had a child in our party and I am a wheelchair user who would benefit from more space.

Prior to making a reservation, I visited Ristorante Santucci to investigate seating, dress code and to learn if families with children are welcome. I was immediately greeted by a member of the Santucci Family, Emilio, who was both kind and most helpful in determining seating and in making the reservation. He assured me casual attire was appropriate. Upon arriving for dinner, our outdoor table was ready with a chair removed in anticipation of my wheelchair which I greatly appreciated.

Ristorante Santucci pledges that dishes are homemade. Generally, we enjoyed our meals. The bread(s) are fresh, warm and served with a good quality olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We also shared an appetizer of beef carpaccio which was also very nice. I certainly enjoyed my shrimp and zucchini risotto. I did ask if it would be possible to add some fresh mushrooms to the risotto. I was told it wouldn't be possible as the chef feared ultimately changing the taste of the risotto.

I have always been a fan of Stracciatella. It's my past experience it has a delicious homemade chicken broth which can have angel hair pasta, delicate egg whites dropped in the soup with a bit of spinach. This Stracciatella was chicken broth with egg whites. While I didn't dislike it, my husband and I both said aloud that we thought it was quite bland in need of seasoning.

Guests to Ristorante Santucci's should understand that families with younger children are welcome; however, it's probably not a place most children would feel comfortable unless they have ample experience eating out regularly and enjoy trying a variety of cuisines as does our soon- to-be seven year old granddaughter. While every effort was made to accommodate a younger guest, there are very limited dishes suitable for most children. We were able to figure out some appropriate options for our granddaughter and she is now a fan of Ristorante Santucci. She's excited to invite her parents to join her again as soon as possible. We can't thank our server, Frida for engaging our granddaughter and making her overall experience so positive and happy. It might be advisable to have child-friendly offerings. However, please don't be afraid to offer interesting dishes because children can be surprisingly willing to test their palates.

As a very new restaurant, we would strongly recommend that all servers become very familiar with the menu because it lends a sense of professionalism, confidence and pride about the restaurant and undoubtedly it would save time. The menu is pricy but the service and food make it worthwhile, particularly for special occasions.

One problem which made our experience somewhat unpleasant was something I don't think anyone anticipated. it was not apparent during my visit prior to our dinner reservation. This location was converted into a restaurant and due to the design of the building, an exhaust fan is now above the front door. We happened to sit at a larger outdoor table near the front door and the very warm exhaust fan which blew hot, odorous air all over our table and food. It made us feel very uncomfortable (almost sick) and by the end of the meal we elected to take much of the food home. Guests be wise to seek indoor seating or be sure to ask for seating away from the front door and the exhaust fan.

Please give Ristorante Santucci's a try. There are few Italian restaurants in West Palm Beach, FL which have maintained the quality of food and the commitment to its customers. Ristorante Santucci is deserving of your patronage.

Visited February 2014