“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Great food but waiter..I ask him about do you have whole fish? He's smile and said i dont know and walk out...omg how is you work in restaurant..i have to call waitress for my order..whatever i happy next time just call waitress ONLY

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Ocha Restaurant

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We went to the restaurant because someone gave us a gift certificate. The restaurant decor was old and rugs were worn. We ordered Pad Thai which was good but was priced at 15.95! The Sweet and Sour Chicken was not breaded as you would expect. Ok. I know that this is Thai food and not Chinese but the dish was too sweet with very little chicken. The Duck dish was good but there was only a few piece of real good meat. the remainder of the dish was over fried duck skin. The Fried Soft Shell Crab was very greasy. The service was very uncoordinated. So for $70 you get 4 mediocre dishes without any drinks.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We went to Bangkok Ocha because my wife found glowing reviews on TA as we were returning to Miami from Cocoa Beach and wanted to eat at a nice place convenient to I-95 (which it is). The décor is pleasant and the service efficient, but I found my Ginger Squid to be average; my wife’s “Red Sea” (squid, shrimp, and scallops in red curry) was somewhat better but still not good enough to encourage a return visit. I ordered mine “Medium” and my wife asked for “Hot”; neither of us detected any discernible “heat.” My main problem came with the check: I was charged $1.00 more than the menu price, the same overcharge as was applied to each of our glasses of wine (in fairness, SOME menus had a sticker reflecting the higher price, but mine did not). It took an exceptionally long time for the bill to be recalculated, and when it was only the $1.00 for my meal had been removed. The amount is not large, but this ending did nothing to enhance a rather average dining experience.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Great food, clean and comfortable, excellent service - what more could you possibly want!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

We found this restuarant through Trip advisor as we were wanting some ethnic Thai food. We were in Thailand a couple of years ago and the food served at the Bangkok Ocha restaurant is totally authentic. Not only is the food exceptional but the prices are extremely reasonable for the quantity and quality. Are only wish is that this restaurant existed in our city!