“Better deal at lunch time, week days”
Review of Crazy Buffet

Crazy Buffet
Ranked #114 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: An upscale seafood and sushi restaurant, Asian Crazy Buffet, offers a spectacular array of quality food & service at an attractive price. Located at 2030 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL, Crazy Buffet is the ideal place to enjoy an all you can eat buffet and elegant and vibrant ambiance with your friends, families and business associates. In addition to a wide assortment of sushi and sashimi, we offer famous Peking duck, a variety of seafood, including snow crab legs, oysters, Claim, Shrimp and much more.
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Crazy Buffet. 2030, Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Very good prices at lunch time. On week days (less than U$10.00), a big choice of sushis, and all you can eat Chinese foods. We went after 2PM and one of the “fresh” oysters and one of the baby octopuses didn’t taste very fresh.

Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

Weird name but when we went in it seemed like the buffet just kept going, then 5 diffrent ice creams, fondue machine what more do u want!!!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I kind of went with fear and trembling after reading some reviews but I was greatly surprised. I was surprised in the nice general appearance of the place including the help. Used the bathroom and it was ok. The sushi bar was really nice with a great variety. But what really made it for me were the crab legs! I'm used to the skinny sometimes empth pathetic crab legs at many buffets but the legs at this place were very large. I don't know how they grade crab legs but I would say medium to large would fit and the claws were split.

The lobster was good but I would change the recipe for how it was cooked, a little slippery. The place has a lot of seafood and it was good. I didn't even try the Mongolian BBQ or traditional dishes, stayed with the seafood and left very happy! I will go back..................

1  Thank SpanMin
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great buffet with sushi, lobster, crab legs and Mongolian BBQ. Nice clean restaurant with good atmosphere. We eat out at buffets a lot and this is one of the better ones.

1  Thank RARPhantom
Reviewed February 19, 2012

So delicious, we went there today and as always, wonderful customer service, endless food choices, delicious flavors. I can't wait to go back.