“Gross Food - Rude Staff”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #400 of 696 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Food was old and barely warm. The servers were too busy with each other. Dirty all the way around/staff too.

1  Thank SableGirl933

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Good food but not the best service. Friendly but very slow. Took over 10 minutes to get our check.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I called in an order to pick up, looking forward to having it brought to my car in "curbside to go". However, the server told me that she was alone. No big deal, having to work in the land of cut backs and make-does, I will come in. I went to the bar and Immediately the bartender waited on me and I was on my way! Consistently good food!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I went out to eat late, probably around 10:30 PM. There were not too many people there, but it was at least 15 minutes before the waitress took our order. Then we waited patiently for another half-hour before we got our food. My husband said his cheeseburger was okay, but my shrimp dish was way too spicy. I was able to eat only about 1/4 of it. The next night we went to Taco Bell across the street from Applebee's and had a faster and better meal.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were first asked what we were drinking, said we would start with ice cold water, and never asked if we would another drink. :(

Our potato appetizer was over done, when we mentioned to the server, we were told, "No, it's not, it's fine", eventually our server came out and took the burnt potatoes & replaced with a nice order.

I had specifically asked a certain vegetable not to come with my meal & sure enough it was sliced & diced.

We were never asked if we wanted coffee or desert, but was just giving the check!

1  Thank Owl_ll