“Delicious Food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Olis clematis west palm beach - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olis clematis west palm beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 13, 2014

After going to their Wellington location many times we have finally tried Olis on Clematis. Just as delicious. Beautiful decor. We actually crave this food - thats how good it is. There are very few restaurants I really feel that way about! Our favorites and a must try are the brussel sprouts (anyone who can make brussel sprouts taste that amazing deserves an award!) the tuna tacos (we had both of these as apps to share with another couple) I proceeded to have the delectable snapper dinner (large piece of fish) and my husband had skirt steak. Both excellent. For dessert (which I often skip!) we shared tres leches. We licked the plates clean and cannot wait to return! That chef is a keeper!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were with a large business group and had the upstairs room to ourselves; bar included. The food was amazing; had one of the best veal chops anywhere; flavorful and fork tender. Done to perfection. Service was fabulous; will definitely return!!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Very professional place: great service, great lobster Benedict for brunch special, however it gave me food sickness later. I have been here several times and only got sick one time so not too bad. A+ was the unlimited mimosas – maybe this was what made me sick! Ha ha... Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I ate here on New Year's Eve (NYE), 2013. Our meal was delicious and the service was excellent. If it were possible, I would rate Oli's four and a half stars/circles. The only markdown would be for ambience, as the restaurant is somewhat austere. Plus, and I know this was for NYE only, the tables were very close together. The bar is right next to the main dining area, so unless you go upstairs to a small (seats 25) room, diners are subjected to a lot of bar noise, Our waiter was very attentive, friendly, and helpful. The restaurant manager visited our table several times to make sure we were enjoying our dining experience. Very pleasant young man.
We both ordered off the NYE specials part of the menu, and got the black squid ink risotto seafood item, which had shrimp, scallops, mahi-mahi, lobster, all piled on top of a generous portion of yummy risotto. The seafood portions were generous, too, if not overly generous, if that's possible. And, they prepared to perfection. Oli's chef obviously knows what he or she is doing. Even though we were quite full, we split a banana pudding cake dessert, which was topped with gelato, caramel sauce, and one other topping which I've forgotten. It was superb and, again, large.
All in all, a terrific meal. We will definitely dine here again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

went with friends sunday the brunch was great, and the champagne wonderful. The way the food was placed on plates looked wonderful. Cannot wait to go back