“Authentic French Bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Rendez-Vous

Le Rendez-Vous
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Rendez-Vous is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The food of this Parisian restaurant and lounge takes inspirations from all around the world, with a french touch. The cocktails are carefully handcrafted and the wine list is updated often with the best french wines available at affordable prices. The atmosphere is casual chic, a bit industrial, and definitely arty.
Dallas, Texas
“Authentic French Bistro”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Definitely try this quaint spot. It’s an authentic French bistro. The waiters speak French and you will feel you are someplace else. The burger with camembert was delicious! Smoked salmon appetizer was great too. I don’t think you can go wrong with anything on the menu. There are many bistro type foods on the menu such as steak frites, cassoulet and boeuf bourguignon. So when you are in the mood for a romantic yet casual place this is where I recommend!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank AMM5226

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Felt like a mini trip to France!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The staff speaks English with wonderful French accent which also adds to the ambiance. A very friendly server greeted us and named a few specialities from the menu. The way he described their cheese platter that comes with many different kinds of cheeses and fig jam, honey, grapes made us cheese lovers think this would be something to try on another date night.

The menu list isn't very long but it surely has something for everybody. We decided to pass on appetizers, and go straight to the entree. We had beef bourgignon with red wine sauce and potatoes. The beef was tender and it was very flavorful. The portion isn't huge so it seemed a bit pricey (about $25).
The cassoulet had beans, duck, sausage and pork. It was served in a red stew bowl on a plate that had red and white gingham napkin so the presentation was very beautiful. Cassoulet is one of my favorite foods and it was as good as I remembered from tasting this for the first time in Martinique. My only complaint was that the portion was too salty.

We noticed that many people had French onion soup with toast bread on top or hamburgers. People seemed to really love their food and spent a long time tasting different flavors. They also have a great wine list if you feel like having red wine with your dinner.

The restaurant doesn't look like a traditional bistro but more like a contemporary a quaint local corner restaurant. Hearing French and eating savory food take you to a culinary trip to France for a while. It has things that put you back into Florida, like a light green Beach sign on the counter. Overall, very nice experience and this place was quite perfect for a romantic date night.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SailingCouple12
Carolina
“J'adore Le Rende-vous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to try this quaint little place after my french class at the multilingual center to potentially enhance my French lesson...and I am soooo glad we did. I loved it. It felt very much like a hip French bistro...complete with hand written wine list of lovely French wines, reasonably priced from 6 to 14 dollars...French speaking staff with amazing accents and happily endulged me in trying to practice my broken and in progress french....I had the chicken basquaise and my boyfriend had escargot and a burger...which he says is the best burger he has had in a while complete with amazing bleu cheese sauce...the escargot...to die for...I dont eat seafood but the broth was so delicious as I dipped my fresh baguette into the savory sauce. The music was sexy house lounge and decor very pleasant. I will definitely be back to this hidden gem. Only thing to remember is that it is a bit expensive and no hard alcohol. Plenty of wine though :)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kseascaper
Wellington, Florida
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

Tired of our usual favorites so figured we'd give this one a try and glad we did. The restaurant is on Datura Street rather than Clematis so it tends to be a little hidden. The service and food was impeccable. Although the menu isn't large, the variety and quality is there which is most important. We started with a delicious French wine, Les Vignerons, which was a real surprise since we weren't expecting it to be so good. The three appetizers we tried, escargot, ginger and carrot soup and French onion soup, were superb as was the duck confit and beef bourgignon entrees. The fresh strawberry sorbet was a refreshing way to end our meal. We had an enjoyable evening and have added a new "favorite" to our list.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Stephen R
West Palm Beach
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

The theme is very "Paris inspired," it reminded me of being in the actual city. The owners, sweet as can be, are authentic French men, so ask them to say "Ratatouille" & you will know what I mean. Great service, amazing wine & delicious cheese choices. Will be back a third time soon. Merci!

2 Thank NaderProperties