“Great Place to Eat!!!”

Ranked #88 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Halifax, Canada
“Great Place to Eat!!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was clean and very friendly. My husband and I were in West Palm Beach on vacation and this is where we went to eat most nights. The food is good and the atmosphere is wonderful. I would highly recommend Chick Fil A restaurants in any State. We look for them.

• Visited April 2013

Merritt Island
“So nice”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great Service and food! The drive thu was fast and friendly! I eat here atleast once per month. I can not say enough good things about this restraunt.

Visited June 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Fast Food with 5-star Service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I frequent this location since it is close to work and home, but even more so because they have an extensive gluten-free menu. The service is always great, nothing like other fast food restaurants. It continues to amaze me how this one chain can hire and train their staff so much better than others. I'm writing this review - my first for fast food - because they truly went above and beyond recently. I went to get lunch for our office and when I got back the office realized they had completely forgotten to give us my manager's salad. When I called the manager at the location, he asked where we were located and offered to have someone deliver the lunch, which was perfect since we were going into a conference call. Not only did the salad arrive shortly afterward but they also gave us coupons for a free sandwich. Truly above and beyond for any restaurant, much less fast food.

• Visited May 2013