“Pent House Cozy”

Top Of The Spray Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 727 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Rooftop Ocean View Restaurant overlooking the Atlantic Ocean is now open serving daily breakfast and dinner. Top of The Spray is an all American restaurant serving Steak and Seafood for Dinner. Come and enjoy an amazing meal with our outstanding service while enjoying the Atlantic Ocean.
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Sat on the patio with my spouse enjoying biscuits and gravy. The ocean view was right there unobstructed The patio was once a room but was blown away in a past hurricane which will remain unnamed. We were served by Sandy and Sheila who double teamed for speedy service. A return trip confirmed our impression that they serve the best breakfast in town. We concur with the other excellent reviews. They only served breakfast and lunch when we were there

Reviewed July 18, 2011

This is a cozy, penthouse restaurant which I visit on a regular basis. I eat mostly at the waterfront for ocean ambience and it is leisurely pace. Being always uncrowded, I fear that they may be forced to close one day and I would miss it dearly. You must see that gorgeous Christmas angel etching with the blue of the Atlantic in the background. I keep a picture of it on my I-Phone. It is so great to be able to enjoy a really hearty breakfast at a surprisingly reasonable cost. Great ocean view, great food and a friendly, courteous staff and I could keep going there forever. Believe me, this place is undiscovered so check it out on your next visit to the area.

1  Thank 1SonofaBeach
Reviewed April 12, 2008

This is so weird, Visited in Nov 06, This restaurant is in the top of the Best Western Seaspray. Very 70's, that said the food and service were both good and a very good value. Typical american fare-steaks, seafood and pasta.
The restaurant is small, seats maybe 50 folks and the staff consisted of cook, host/server and waitress/bartender. Only about 20 people there the night we visited, so the staff was not overtaxed and did an excellent job. The patron were very elderly but lively. Entertainment was provided by a guy with a keyboard and several couples got up to dance on the small space provided. I had the feeling that most of the customers visit on a regular basis.

8  Thank chaunur