“Nice Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Nice Place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

One can sit in the sitting area and relax with a cup of tea..or you can sit at a table. Fresh fruit/vegetable juice, yummy fresh food, and people watching. With a view of the park and water front.

Visited May 2011

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

A great please to eat!! Lots of choice on the menu and they have great milkshakes and drinks. Food was quick and healthy and exactly what we ordered - also one of the group is a vegetarian and there is lots of choice for those with dietary requirements!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Adam M
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Lettuce with cheese on it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was not pleased with the lunch that I had here. I guess folks think lettuce with cheese on it is a good healthy meal. I would not go again.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Smax1960
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Reliable, but boring after a few trips. Do you like carrots?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

I have eaten at Nature's Way Cafe for years. I eat there for lunch, I used to get breakfast ever now and then (before the moved). The salads are good, but too much empasis on the lettuce, not enough of the other ingridients--except carrots. The sandwhichs are good, but loaded with carrots. The soups are good, the chili is really good, and it does not have carrots. The guilty treat I get is the fat free frozen yogurt, yum.
Price--some say it is overpriced but food is not cheap, nor are the other costs of running a business. The quality is reflected in the price.

• Visited July 2011
iameverywhereusa, Franchise Director at Nature's Way Cafe, responded to this review, August 2, 2011
Hi DMeek, This is Gary from Nature's Way Cafe. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Reviews like yours really help us to keep things fresh. One of the things we do to keep from being boring is to have a bunch of great daily specials everyday. Our list of specials is actually much larger than our menu and most people order off the specials board. You can call any Cafe and they'll fax or email the specials to you. We've also added seared Ahi Tuna to the menu. Have it in a wrap or salad. It's fantastic.

We're are a bit expensive compared to fast food places but we're less expensive than most restaurants and our average check is still under $10. However, our food quality is so superior to anything you'll find at a fast service restaurant. We really put a lot of thought into sourcing the best meats and freshest produce from local distributors. It costs a little more but believe me, it's worth it.

As you can imagine I've been eating at Nature's Way Cafe for a long time as well and I tend to get the same few things. But lately I've been mixing it up and trying different things like the Veggie Melt and the Garden Burger. I never realized how good a vegetarian lunch could taste.

So thanks again for your review and taking the time to tell everyone about Nature's Way Cafe. See you soon!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook