“Loved our lunch, going back again tomorrow!”
Review of Nature's Way Cafe - CLOSED

Nature's Way Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Reading the reviews I was a bit skeptical, but the soup and chicken salad was very good! Actually the spinach and feta soup was outstanding! My husband had the California sandwich and said it was great and commented on how good the bread it was on was so fresh and tasty! We opted to sit outside and a very sweet and friendly woman brought us out our food. Overall we had a great experience and plan to go back again soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is small and convenient for breakfast and lunch. There are a few seats but the one I go to is primarily a take out restaurant. They have hot soup every day (the tomato basil) is good) and chicken basil chili every day. The sandwiches are custom made, giving a choice of vege's from a long list including sprouts and carrots, or the more typical lettuce tomato onion. Also a limited choice of breads or a sub roll. The salads are also good. I have also had a breakfast sandwich occasionally and the breakfast burrito is the best, in my opinion.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Everything else on the menu besides soup is not worth the trouble.