“Great Raw Oysters, other food just OK”
Review of Palm Beach Ale House & Raw Bar - CLOSED

Palm Beach Ale House & Raw Bar
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

BEST RAW OYSTERS WE HAVE HAD THIS TRIP.

Other food was OK, but nothing special.

Two - for - one Happy Hour DID NOT include Martinis - not sure which other drinks were not included. I did get 2 Salty Dogs.

Server and staff were friendly an helpful.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I was expecting more of a "bar food" kind of menu. What a pleasant surprise. The menu is extensive from appetizers to salads to sandwiches to full dinners. Dinner prices are very reasonable for what you get. I had the Dolphin dinner Key West seasoned. Large portion of Mahi Mahi seasoned and grilled perfectly. My wife had a Philly steak sandwich which she enjoyed. The couple with us both enjoyed their dinners as well. There is a decent selection of draft beers including some local brews. Plenty of TV's if that's your thing. They were all going but not overbearing. Noise level was surprisingly low for a sports bar. Service was excellent. Even the manager came to make sure we were pleased with our dinner. Nice touch. My only complaint (and the reason I couldn't give it five stars) is I ordered a four beer sampler. The tray came and they were not labeled in any way. The server said they were placed in the order that I ordered them. Unfortunately, he had already taken the menus so I had no idea which was which. Overall we were very pleased with the meal and I'm sure we'll return.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

The raw oysters were good, the salmon a bit dry and the wrap was good too. We wanted to be outside which felt like being in a metal cage - because essentially it was one, albeit covered with holiday lights. If they could do something about this.....

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Usually I would not head to this sort of place for fine dining but don't let the exterior or interior fool you. Our server Amber was off the scale as was the food.Just a fun place with more TVs than Sony.Highly recommend the lobster! Will go back!

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

My company held a PTS ( Professional Training Seminar ) at their private meeting room
and it was absolutly excellent. different ambience to have the class but overall all the technicians were happy
wth the place, the food and e price.
great service from all the personell