“True New York Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 17, 2016

The four of us each tried a different slice and all four were delicious. It's a tiny place with just several tables. If you're longing for true pizza, this is the place!

1  Thank Barbi0502

Reviewed September 29, 2016

HUGE slices of heaven on dough. I love pizza, and they do it SOOO right here. In a classic place, Clematic Street, they are in a gawgeous yellow building. The pizza slices seemingly are made for dinosaurs, they are that big! And they have specialty slices you have not even thought of. Stop in, and feed the need for terrific pizza, as only the Girls can do!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

Nothing to look at decor wise but don't be put off. The best New York style pizza ever. Go on -try it!, even the celebs go here..

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Pizza Girls is our go to pizza parlor when in West Palm. The staff is always friendly and funny, selection of by the slice pizza is fantastic, and the crust is flaky and crispy - just the way I like it. Pizza girls is right on clematis near the park and close to everywhere you want to be in downtown West Palm Beach. With so many pizza places out there, I always seem to come back to PGs. It's quick, good, fresh, and tasty. I guess it's good to cook pizza like a girl.

2  Thank Joeyanchovey
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

I'm from NY, and this is probably one of the best slices I ever had in my entire life!! A must have! We all said the same. Amazing def will eat again when I come to WPB.