“Fabulous food! Superb service! Wonderful wine!”
Review of Rhythm Cafe

Rhythm Cafe
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Fabulous food! Superb service! Wonderful wine!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I recently dined at Rhythm Café, and I loved everything about my experience. For years, I've driven past this hidden gem. The unassuming exterior is easy to miss, but once you step inside, you are greeted warmly by the staff and by the atmosphere. The original soda shop counter, disco ball, and collection of trinkets and artwork create a relaxed and interesting atmosphere. Even more entertaining than the decor is the list of rules in the menu. It's clear that the owners have a sense of humor, but they take the food very seriously! We over ordered because it was impossible to choose. I loved everything that I tasted, but some of the highlights were the goat cheese pie, scallops, hog fish, and the carrots. My sweet tooth was satisfied by homemade coconut quiche and chocolate ice cream (also homemade! ). I plan on returning as often as possible, and introducing my new obsession to everyone I know!

2 Thank dirtygurl

Cumming, Georgia
“Girls night out”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We asked our cab driver to just take us somewhere good and wound up here. It was rainy and in an area we hadn't ever been and the driver left before we even had a chance to change our mind. Luckily, we didn't. This place was INCREDIBLE. I have been talking about it for the last 2 years. Everything we ate was fantastic, but the star of the meal was the peanut butter pie we didn't have room for. I have never had a dessert that can even come close to that one. I cannot wait to make it back!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Buff_1021
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We have been fans of Rhythm for as long as we've lived here. The food, staff, ambience are all outstanding. If asked where we would like to go for a special occasion or just a weekday dinner, our answer is always Rhythm!! Also enjoy their wine dinners monthly on Thursday evenings - now that is value for your money!! Dennis and Ken - we feel like we have been invited to your home when we come to Rhythm, thanks for everything!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Anne S
“the worst money spent.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It started with the overwhelming smell. It smelled dingy. The crab cakes were ok. I had the beoff bourginion and it was terrible absolutly no flavor . The best thing on the plate was the carrots. My husband has the scallops again no flavor not even pepper. We will never go back there.Nothing was amazing about this place. The only thing that was good was the service by Bob. A 90$ bill for great carrots only!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Rafa2Cyn
Florida
“Why haven't you been here yet?”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

How many reviews do you need? You know you want to come here.
Trust me on this..we are NOT "slow learners". and after eating here- every 2 weeks for 2 1/2 years we sure would know if the food or service was lacking and would not come back.
Check out the menu at their web site. There is something for everyone's taste. The staff is outstanding-Karen,Tina & Bob. The owners-Ken & Dennis are always there & are just oustanding.
We have had almost everything on the menu and it's all great-always hot, fresh etc. You will have a great meal and a great time.

• Visited August 2014