“Never disappointed!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New York
“Never disappointed!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have been to Rhythm Cafe numerous times now over several years and it is always fabulous and completely unique. The food is delicious and the staff is what makes eating out so special. My sister and little nieces were in town so I wanted to treat them to someplace upscale and not stuffy and they had the best time. Our server Karen made the evening so special and has THE BEST sense of humor. We love her!! If you want a special evening out where you can relax and have a fun time you must try Rhythm Cafe. A true gem for our area!!

1 Thank MJBNYFL

New York City, New York
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

While visiting my friend for the weekend from N.Y.she wanted me to experience a perfect Birthday Dinner. Pulled into the parking lot and there it was, Christmas lights seen from the outside on the window area,opened the front door and was presently surprised by the decor and the warmed welcomed greeting from the staff. Looking up at the entrance when you walk in is a Disco Ball that really works along with a lot of other novelty lamps and pictures. Had a reservation and our table was waiting for us. My friend was greeted by her favorite waitress and our dining experience was ready to begin. Ordered a Wedge of ledge,with all the fixings to share,which they split in the kitchen for us . Now what to choose or dinner. The menu had a lot of choices, from tapis,appetizers ,to a full entrees. I choose the beef bougerion served over some fettuccine with carrots and string beans. The beef melted in your mouth. On to the dessert menu,all desserts were homemade,had a fabulous chocolate buttercream cake,with homemade cinnamon ice cream. While having dessert the chef came over to our table to chat with us. I couldn't, stop raving To them about the delicious dinner,service and staff of their restaurant. All in All it was a perfect Birthday Dinner and I cant wait to return. If you want to have great food,good service and friendly amostphere, Rhythm Cafe is the Place.

“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Perhaps I should not write a review after my third fabulous visit to the ever-so fabulous Rhythm Cafe, since it will be harder to get a reservation! No matter, the food is just as delicious @ the counter of this vintage Rexall drugstore.

After recently re-locating from Manhattan to West Palm, I have been starved for top notch restaurants in this touristy town. Then I found Rhythm Cafe on this very site, and it has been a godsend.

Like many of the previous posters have attested to - the Rhythm Cafe has it all: Great food, friendly staff, cool vibe, etc. Oh, and the food is served hot - a major pet peeve of mine.

The co-cowners, Ken & Dennis make you feel welcome, as do their staff - love my favorite server, Karen, who always insists on 'a la moding' the pie. Rhythm Cafe is a win-win, and now that they one more fabulous review, it will be that much harder to get a reservation. See you @ the counter!

PS: Don't forget to ask Dennis to turn on the disco ball!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Karen M
Buffalo, New York
“Remarkable Experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Based on lots of recommendations, we tried for two days to get reservations at Rhythm Cafe, finally succeeding with a 5:30 pm first seating. It was worth the wait. The service was outstanding and all the staff, including the owners were present and very helpful. We are pescetarians, and the menu had lots of great choices. We started with nice wine and ordered lots to share: flatbread (almost a meal), pomegranate & greens salad, scallops (perfect!) and butternut squash ravioli (appetizer size). Great meal and finished with chocolate layer cake and the heath bar special (divine mousse pie) desserts. We tasted wine before ordering. They split the salad. The food came out as we wanted for a leisurely meal. They really care about their customers. The owners are CIA (culinary institute) grads and their continued success is guaranteed by the quality of the food and the staff and the artistic quirky ambience. This is a local favorite. Make reservations way ahead of time.

2 Thank Steven S
Stonington,Ct
“A Culinary Adventure”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I am already dreaming about going back and eating the homemade black bean corn cakes again. A varied menu with something delicious for anyone's taste buds. Went there on Easter Sunday for the 1st time and my husband loved the onion crusted hog snapper. Came with 2 sides which were excellent. I lean vegetarian and also loved the handmade butternut ravioli squash, again with choice of fresh sides. Best Key Lime Pie ever for dessert. This place has funky , one of a kind decorating and although I tend more towards traditional decor, I loved looking around at the fun items the owner has collected. Gracious service and plenty of parking. A keeper!

• Visited March 2013