“Stunk”

Dining options: Late Night
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Stunk”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Popped in for a quick beer on the way home. Very over priced and not a great selection. Smelled moldy, so I decided not to eat. Wen to use the bathroom, big mistake. It smelled so bad and I was engulfed in a swarm of bugs, flies and mosquitoes. Got instantly bitten all over, informed the bar tender who did nothing. I was the only person in there at the time.

• Visited April 2013

miami
“Food Made Me Sick”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Name brand alcohol tasted funny. I thought it was just a strong drink at first, now not so sure. Are they cutting alcohol with cheaper stuff? Also, my buddy and I both felt sick later in the evening. We won't be going back to Roxy's. Stay away.

• Visited February 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Fun”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

What can be more fun that hanging with friends on a roof top to have a great time. Always enjoy returning

Visited September 2012
Stuart, Florida
“This place made us sick”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is an Irish pub. Food was OK and the shepard's pie was new on the menu? This should be a mainstay on an Irish menu. My friend and I were having drinks and dinner here, My buddy went to the restroom and cut his hand and was bleeding from the paper dispenser. When he reported this to the manager, he hardly responsed to the problem. My buddy had to ask for a bandage which he didn't have in the whole restuarant. After getting the bandage from the restuarant next door, the manager disappeared. No apology or action to be taken. He didn't even offer any compensation. After we left we went home. Within the hour, we both felt ill. If you want to live don't go here!

• Visited March 2013
Hobe Sound, FL
“Bad food and drink”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was there for a holiday party and we had the entire rooftop area. That part was fantastic. After that it went downhill. The alcohol was awful. Many people got sick from it and from drinking too much. The food was tasteless and overcooked. Not impressed at all.

Visited December 2012