“The place for fish in Palm Beach”

Yu-Mi Sushi Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #162 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Japanese
Connecticut
“The place for fish in Palm Beach”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

If you're chasing good fish - this place is for you. Great variety of fish for best prices I've seen in a long time.
They are not trying to be all things to all people - they really do it for those who value food as the #1 reason to go to the restaurant and stay on affordable side, very surprizing in a view of quality you get.
I recommend this place to people who look for the same thing.
Don't go there for an upscale atmosphere - bunch of other places for that around Palm Beach.

• Visited November 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing Variety”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a dinner here. The sushi menu is extensive and will pretty much satisfy any sushi craving you might have. We felt it was a little pricey, which is why we haven't returned, but the food was very enjoyable. The atmosphere is nice and dim and intimate, but it was spoiled for us when a loud couple sat in the booth next to ours and our meal was interrupted with every word from their boring conversation. Not the restaurant's fault, but I wonder if it was because people were coming here before partying at the bar next-door that we were seeing people that weren't your average, polite, modestly-dressed costumers.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Writetaby
West Palm Beach, Florida
“I was good for what I ordered.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was yearning for a quick sushi bit and this place fit the bill. The food is good and environment is typical. Overall, just your normal sushi place.

1 Thank bronx3014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi In Florida”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Awesome!.... The crunch rolls the best!!!.
The tempura vegetable very nice done .
Outside the building didn't say that much . But you have to go inside . Very friendly service .

“The best suahi”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I have had such at some many places but this by far tops every sushi I have ever had. Amazing quality and amazing food