“Tonya”
Review of Maison Carlos

Maison Carlos
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Carlos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 686 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our first time here and the food was delicious. All at the table bragged about how good their meal was and we all ordered something different. The only reason for the four star rating is due to the restaurant location, parking, and the overall ambiance. I also noticed and overheard people talking about this being their favorite restaurant while dining. As for the food and service on this night it was five star.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

What a find! A small restaurant in a strip mall would have been easy to ignore, but based on tripadvisor reviews, we went and had a terrific meal. Highly recommended. Excellent food and good service.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were a party of. Six on a very busy night,and we're pleasantly surprised that even with a full restaurant we could all have a nice conversation and hear one another.This place looked to. Be a favorite among locals as lots of people new each other.We received the same excellent service as those who seemed to be. Regulars.The food was equally fabulous.Thank you MaisonCarlos for a night enjoyed by all.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Carlos is welcoming and gracious and makes you feel like you're dining at his house. The food doesn't disappoint either. I started with one of the nightly specials, the absolute best Caprese salads I've ever had.. Heirloom tomatoes and the most amazing Bufala Mozzarella straight from Campana Itlay.The snails in white wine and butter sauce also fantastic. For the entree we went with the fresh fish of the day. Yellowtail snapper in a meuniere sauce cooked perfectly, and the linguni vongole rivals ones found on the amalfi coast. Wine list is also very approachable. Save room for desert.Wonderful key lime pie and creme brulee. Maison Carlos is small only eleven tables so I recommnend a reservation.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Can't go wrong here. Perfect night from start to finish. It's obvious the owner and staff really care about your experience. The food is beyond Fresh and prices are fair. I'm a huge vichysoisse fan and theirs is up there with the best I've had.. My dinner companion had the house salad and loved the frresh leaf lettuce instead instead of the usual bagged mix most places serve. We both had the fresh Mahi-mahi that was simply prepared with a lemon butter and caper sauce. Excellent choice. save room for dessert. Delicious Creme brulee with real vanilla beans and a light chocoalte mousse.. Easily in my top three resaurants in P>B> county. Food is consistently excellent and carlos makes you feel like family. I can actually recommend everything on the menu as I have had it all. Run dont walk to Maison Carlos. Great food and top notch service. Hard to find that.