“So SO”
Review of Maison Carlos

Maison Carlos
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Carlos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
bergen county,NJ
“So SO”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The reviews are so good we had to try this place. The service was very nice. The decor average at best. The food was OK.. We ordered a lot of food and nothing was very good. Some of the food was even below average. The prices were high for what you got even if it was excellent, which it was not. I would never bother going back. The place was empty on a friday night which should have been a warning.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jimandsandyw
lanief123, Owner at Maison Carlos, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
First I want to say what a pleasure it was having you in my restaurant.I very much enjoyed spending time at your table and even brushing up on my Italian.I'm so sorry you didn't seem to like anything and wished you had brought it to my attention during one of my visits to your table.I'm actually somewhat perplexed after reading this review as everyone seemed to enjoy the food and finished their dinners.Also,I wish you could have stayed a bit longer to enjoy a full restaurant.One of those days where we had a lot of late reservations.Again,I'm very sorry you didn't enjoy your visit to Maison Carlos,but if your displeasure had been brought to either my attention or your servers we would have done everything possible to make you happy as that is our main objective at Maison Carlos. Sincerely,Carlos.

Sanford, Maine
“Love Maison carlos”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We loved Maison Carlos right from the start.Atmosphere is welcoming. Carlos was gracious and attentive as well as the rest of the staff.They were there when you needed them,,but not hovering g.The food was amazing.We started with soufflés de Fromage,and sleet me tell you it'd was out of this world delicious.For our entrees we decided on one of the fish specials of the day,a fresh Hog Snapper served with Meunière sauce.It may have been the best fish I have ever had.The other dish was the trenched chicken breast in a delicious morel sauce. ,that actually had big morel mushrooms with it.We split the key lime pie for dessert.Another home run. run don't walk to this dining gem.

• Visited March 2013
USA
“We will be back!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

After dining in a slew of mediocre places in Palm Beach County, we finally found a place that we're excited about !
Well prepared food in a quiet civilized setting that allows for conversation.
Add to that , the best key lime pie ever!!

Palm Beach, Florida
“Take your time and enjoy”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was a spur of the moment choice and turned out to be relaxing, comfortable, good food and service in a welcoming atmosphere. You feel as if it is a guarded secret by some and you are one of a select few that can make it your own "regular" haunt when you want intimate personal time at dinner without the rush and noise of a larger venue.

• Visited February 2013
Lake Worth, FL
“The best restaurant in WPB -- beautiful place, beautifully made food, super service.”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This dove-gray, peaceful space with simple, classic seascapes worth long looks is beautiful and beautifully appointed. The food is just innovative enough, and delicious. The staff is smart, welcoming, funny, and excellent at their work. A meal here is a serious pleasure. We also really enjoyed the beautiful sunset sky through the mindfully big uncovered window.

• Visited February 2013