“Best Indian food in Palm Beach county”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #92 of 676 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The Sunday brunch is excellent. All of the food is well prepared, tasty and above all CLEAN. The boss is there to make sure all is in order. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The choices are many so there is something for all.

1  Thank cukidio
There are newer reviews for Taste of India

Reviewed December 23, 2013

It has been many years since I have had Indian food and after eating at Taste of India I will certainly have it more often. Our meals were fantastic and the service helpful and very attentive. The food was prepared and presented perfectly. Even thought the restaurant was full we still had unbelievable attention. The dishes we had were Lasuni Gobhi, Samosa Chaat, Chicken Tikka Masala and Chemmeen Manga Curry. Perfection!

1  Thank debrandes
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This restaurant is about a 45 minute drive from my home yet we make the drive almost every week. We have brought along "first timers" and every one has returned.
The food is excellent. I order the Phall which is hotter that Vindaloo and once they get to know you they make it as hot as you can stand.
The Nans are excellent s well./ We always end up over ordering but that's OK. We just bring it home and have it for lunch.

1  Thank Tamjr
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was never a fan of Indian Food.....not because of the taste, but because of what is generally looks like. Well I took the plunge at Taste Of India.....and I am glad I did. Their lunch Buffet is amazing....great choices. Everything is always hot and fresh. My only complaint is I wish they came around more often with the Nan bread.....this is must to sop all of that saucy goodness!

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We often eat here on Sundays which means it's busy, but the food is good, and weekends mean there's more desert options.
A lot of vegetarian options and friendly staff makes us repeat customers.