“Nom nom nom nom nom”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Nom nom nom nom nom”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

A great Indian restaurant midway between west palm beach and the western communities. Tasty food, generous portions, and delightful atmosphere.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very good food and service!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our first experience eating Indian cuisine. I was given a gift certificate for a Christmas gift. Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I was very pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, the service was great and the restaurant was very clean. I can't wait to go back again. I can't compare it to other Indian restaurants since this was my first time trying Indian food, but all I can say is Yummy!!

Palm Beach, Florida
“Tasty North & South Indian food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is the only restaurant that we have found that serves both north and south indian food. The chefs are from Kerala so they have a more well rounded menu. I love the food I had Korma and Idily, both were good my husband had Biriyani (Mid eastern flair typical indian dish) and we both agreed that the idily was pretty fabulous just like moms and the coconut chutney was something new for us, and very good. The parota was good too. This is currently our favorite indian restaurant and I think we would both agree it was better than many restaurants we visited in North and South India.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank SODanica
Stuart, Florida
“Amazing, awesome, delicious food!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My husband and I visited Taste of India for the first time this week. The food is absolutely the best Indian food we've had in Palm Beach/Martin/St. Lucie Counties! We started dinner with an Indian beer, which was great. Even though the menu is extensive, they didn't list one of my favorites, lamb pasanda. Our server told us that the chef could make it and it was the best I've ever had! The sauce was creamy and delicious. My husband's favorite, Chicken Tikka Masala, was the best he's ever had anywhere and he's tried it at over 30 different restaurants over 30 years!!! The naan was terrific also. Prices are extremely reasonable....restaurant has beautiful decor and the staff is so accomodating and friendly. We will come back very soon!

• Visited January 2013
Wellington, Florida
“This chain is not like a lot of chain restaurants!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is the 2nd time that I have been to this particular Taste of India restaurant! It offers a very, very good lunch buffet...They include both Northern & southern Indian dishes...The variety and quailty are both there...Wait service is polite and attentive....I have also dined at the Taste of India on Wickham Rd. in Melbourne, Fl a number of times....It is equally great! They are a chain (but not a mediocre one for sure!) The price for the super buffet lunch is $9.99 and worth every dime!

• Visited December 2012