“Extraordinary tastes and value”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #84 of 669 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Extraordinary tastes and value”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Having moved to Florida from a large northern metro, we are accustomed to wonderful Indian foods. It took a while, but once having discovered Taste of India, we are comfortable at any tiime wandering out Okeechobee Blvd to dine. We often partake of a bountiful buffet for $10 (weekdays) and $14 (weekends) and have no hesitation of taking guests there. Screaming spice or non at all can be easily tasted and determination of which to eat is up to you. They have a beer and wine license (beer is probably best) with some Indian beers that were unknown to us.
The service and attitude is SUPERIOR perhaps the most gracious dining we've seen.
Go there and enjoy great foord while sneaking a peek at the Bollywood musicals always playing.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Ted T

“Best Indian food since my trip to India.”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

If you like Indian Food, this is the place for you. We dined in the evening from a large choice of delights made to the "heat" level you like. I like the mild and it was served that way. What we couldn't finish was packed up and enjoyed the next day.

Daily lunch buffets are available as well.

1 Thank Casertast
“Best restaurant in the area by far!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Taste of India is not only the best restaurant for Indian cuisine, it's the best restaurant by far in this geographic area. Beautiful ambiance, lovely helpful staff and incredibly delicious food. I do not live in Florida but make it a point to eat here every time I visit the West Palm Beach/Royal Palm Beach area (about 4 times a year).

• Visited October 2012
Bengaluru, India
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times with friends and family. I have to say this is by far the best and authentic Indian restaurant in West palm beach and Jupiter. They have variety of South and North Indian foods. These foods taste delicious and has authentic taste. I certainly recommend this place, if you fancy an Indian dinner or lunch. By the way, it is not pricey at all compared to the quality of food served there.

• Visited July 2012
Deerfield Beach
“3 For 1 price: Great Food, Great quality and Great SERVICE”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I love the buffet between 10-2, they serve Northern and Southern dishes. The food is robust with flavor! If you go on Wed & Sat you can get my favorite Idly (spelling?) I recently took some friends to for their first visit. One friend changed her mind about eating once we arrived because she didn't want any spicy food and wasn't sure what try. The owner sat down with us listen to her concerns. He brought over a few sweet dishes for her to sample, she was pleasantly surprised. He even took out the time to explain why the Indian food used so many spices for healthy eating! We all throughly enjoyed the experience. I will be back!

Visited July 2012