“Excellent Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bimini Twist

Bimini Twist
Reserve with OpenTable
Bimini Twist is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 660 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sansbury's Way
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant has the same owners as the Kee Grill in Juno Beach, but has a more casual atmosphere. I haven't had a bad meal there. Make sure to get the Spinach Maria as one of your side dishes. This alone is worth the trip!

Visited July 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Great Birthday Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We recently ate at Bimini Twist for the first time. We found the fish very well prepared. We especially liked the shrimp appetizer. It was presented beautifully and had a very interesting taste. The service was excellent and very attentive. As my husband had indicated on the reservation it was my birthday, they presented us with a large hot fudge sundae. It was a nice touch and the manager came over to wish me a happy birthday. We are recommending it to our friends and family.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Janice621
Boynton Beach, Florida
“It's been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Been coming to Bimini Twist a couple of times a year both as a couple and with friends and family for perhaps a dozen years. Reservations are honored. Ambiance is excellent. Menu is nice, but the prices have increased considerably . Service was excellent, in fact I would be glad to say our server Brad was very excellent in every way. It was a Saturday night, the place was full, and it was far too noisy to hear what was being said across the table. Spinach Maria side-dish is excellent. Caesar Salad is also excellent. My talapia was drowned in a sauce, not to my taste. All in all Bimini Twist has come down a couple of notches in my estimation.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“GREAT PLACE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

Look no further for another review. This place is 5 Stars ALL AROUND! The service is amazing, the food is incredible, and the location and ambiance is perfect for a family owned restaurant. This is a different restaurant with great qualities that puts it above every other restaurant in the area, especially the chains. Will return again and again! They take reservations and honor them. As for the noise...my wife and I have never been to a busy place that isn't noisy.

• Visited May 2013
Callicoon, New York
“Busy & noisey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

You go to restaurants for the food---go here
You go for the atmosphere---go here --you feel like you're in a fish place
You go for conversation---well here is where they fall short.

What happened to soundproofing? The level is way up there and since the tables are comfortable but wide you have to shout across it to talk to your mates.

On the service side--maybe to good. I like to have my salad before during and after my meal.
Which means I leave a half eaten salad plate on the table. The staff thinks you're done and without even asking they take your salad away. Five times I had to prevent them. Once I had to grab the waiter's arm because he was just speeding away with my salad.

The season is over in south Florida so you can get in without a wait. But they will be busy.

• Visited May 2013