“Will not return!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flagler
Description: Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I arrived to ER Bradley's on Sunday afternoon and sat outside. First of all I want to say that Jessie, our server, was very good.
We ordered grilled Mahi, which came with beans and rice. I asked for no rice and decided on asparagas instead. The thin piece of Mahi arrived with about 8 asparagas' (no beans). $17 for this!! On biting into the asparagas all I could taste was perfume, yes , perfume. At the beginning I wasn't sure what that taste was, and the Mahi tasted of nothing, absolutely tasteless. I took another bite of the asparagas and then realized what that wierd taste was. I asked my husband to taste one and he spat it out. Someone had obviously picked up the asparagas with a perfumed hand and put it on my plate. ugh. I asked Jessie to remove the plate and remove it from the bill which he did. We never saw the manager and noone bothered to come and apologize. I am writing this the day after eating there. I spent yesterday evening feeling very ill in bed. This is not a place we will return to.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

When I visit the Palm Beach area I like to eat at Bradley's. the food is pricey but open air dining, and good seafood have me returning...until now. I had a delicious Mahi sandwich with avocado, unfortunately, I also had a moldy salad. I pointed it out to the server, who removed it and brought me the bill. They had not made any adjustment, however I was assured by the server that she let the manager know. When I left I ran into the manager and told him what had happened, who apologized. That's it. After 7 years coming here, I won't be back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

The worst fish and chips I have ever had. So bad I couldn't eat it. Too much crispy batter, wet and tasteless fish. No amount of push up bras and open fresh air is going to make up for that. Not good value either, expensive drinks here in chipped plastic mugs. Won't be back, which is a shame cos I liked it here before.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you're looking for a place that has it all w/o worrying about what's in your wallet then look no further. We came for dinner and not only is there indoor and outdoor seating, but lots of it. We chose the indoor/outdoor which is a very large thatch covered area with ceiling fans, tables and chairs that also had a large bar and stage. There is also a totally outdoor area by the water which also has its own bar and another stage area for live music. I ordered the special blackened shrimp alfredo. It was a generous helping and very good. With the bread and butter it was plenty of food. The beer was a disappointment. At $6 a glass it was served in the smallest/thickest mug I've ever seen beer served in. You need 2 to equal to one 12 oz. size beer serving... The service was decent and attentive. We went to the outdoor area after dinner and with the heaters on a cool night it was very cozy. The band was ok, but nothing exciting. Would have preferred something a little more fun to add to the atmosphere. Overall a nice place to meet up with friends/family, but not a regular hangout for me with the price of drinks.

1  Thank theginster12
Reviewed February 28, 2013

A wonderful place for appetizers. The quality of the food is worth the price. Have to try the crab dip.

1  Thank Jon B