“Better then I Remember”

E.R. Bradley's Saloon
Ranked #82 of 661 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flagler
Description: Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!
Houston, Texas
“Better then I Remember”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

First off, i would have given a rating of 3.5, but rounded up becuase there wasn't much to fault. We had an early Sunday lunch, and while the weather was terrific, the place really wasn't too crowded... and it's in season. Anyway, the food was good, which has typically been hit-or-miss of the last few years of coming here. In my party we ordered the fish-n-chips, fish of the day sandwich, shrimp and grits, and 1/2 Turkey sandwich and soup special. All parties were satisfied with the food. I had the fish-n-chips, and was actually surprised. The fish was flaky, and the batter pretty good.

The only issue you may find, is that there are birds, and pigeons everywhere. They were walking on the napkins and dining wear of the table next to us.... That is a bit skeavy......none-the-less, make sure to wipe or ask for new silverwear when you arrive.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank washmjd

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Eh...So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

You pretty much come here for the ambiance of the nice view of the intercoastal and the music they play at night. I have to admit I was not too much of an adventurous eater when I came here because I had a burger, but it was not good. The meat was lacking in flavor. I have way better burgers at the kind of fast-food BurgerFi in Delray Beach.

Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Slightly above average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went there for lunch before going to the airport - nice location across the street from the water. With nice weather, had comfortable setting for the open air seating. Food was slightly above average, nothing stood out compared to other food in the area. Would go again.

1 Thank ColoAvsPuckhead
Key Largo, Florida
“good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

had lunch here first time, will go back again,had the 'Lobster Roll' which was good but not one of the best I've had, also 'the wedge' that was good, big size! , also 'fish taco's they were good as well, our waiter T J was good , good scene here very busy all day and night, great view of water and boats, seems to be a locals pick

1 Thank cullinand17
west palm beach
“REALLY?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've lived in West Palm Beach for 15 years and ER Bradley's has been a staple. I even remember when it was in Palm Beach. The food has always been really good. A bunch of us from work went there after our company Christmas party and I hadn't been there in a long time. The old floor boards are still dirty and rotten looking, not even crowded like the old days for happy hour, and then when I got the tab for one glass of house wine and one martini that said $25.00, I realized why the patrons appear to have dissapeared. I miss going there like the old days but I won't be going back anytime soon due to the outrageously overpriced beverages. House wine $10? 2 martinis and 2 house wines equalled $50 before tipping. Seafood Bar at Breakers probably cheaper. Really now?? Oh, and the buffet...it was more like a rolling cart decorated...I remember standing there laughing at it. Sad.

• Visited December 2012