“good lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flagler
Description: Established in 1984, E.R. Bradley"s is a Palm Beach tradition. Located on the Intracoastal waterway, E.R. Bradley's offers you delicious meals, beautiful views and palmy breezes with reasonable prices. Whether a romantic dinner for two or an office party of friends, E.R. Bradley's is sure to make your experience one to remember!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

had lunch here first time, will go back again,had the 'Lobster Roll' which was good but not one of the best I've had, also 'the wedge' that was good, big size! , also 'fish taco's they were good as well, our waiter T J was good , good scene here very busy all day and night, great view of water and boats, seems to be a locals pick

1  Thank cullinand17

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I've lived in West Palm Beach for 15 years and ER Bradley's has been a staple. I even remember when it was in Palm Beach. The food has always been really good. A bunch of us from work went there after our company Christmas party and I hadn't been there in a long time. The old floor boards are still dirty and rotten looking, not even crowded like the old days for happy hour, and then when I got the tab for one glass of house wine and one martini that said $25.00, I realized why the patrons appear to have dissapeared. I miss going there like the old days but I won't be going back anytime soon due to the outrageously overpriced beverages. House wine $10? 2 martinis and 2 house wines equalled $50 before tipping. Seafood Bar at Breakers probably cheaper. Really now?? Oh, and the buffet...it was more like a rolling cart decorated...I remember standing there laughing at it. Sad.

1  Thank allymail
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This place was recommended to me and I gave it a shot.
I was really hungry and looking for some seafood. I was looking to get the steamers but they were out so I got the fish tacos - pretty good - and the fish spread - pretty tasty - a little spice kick to it - for me that is good. I sat on the porch and listened to the live music and enjoyed the atmosphere - if I weren't here for business it could be a great place to hang out for the night.

Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

If you are looking for a popular place for drinks while overlooking the intercostal this is a good one. They do a nice job hosting private events too. Service Is slow and food is decent but it's really about the atmosphere here

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went to lunch with my wife and two young children on a Saturday. Three regular lunches, one kids meal, no appetizers, no alcohol and the bill was $80 with tip. As expected at that price range, the meals are very small but pretty. Unexpected was the average quality of the food. There are several actual waterfront restaurants just a few miles north that offer much better value to return to Bradley's.

We had previously stopped at Bradley's only for drinks and the bar was very lively, great atmosphere at night.

As a bar I give them a B+