“Great service and good Nuevo Latino cuisine at Cabana” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cabana Restaurant - CLOSED

Cabana Restaurant
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Great service and good Nuevo Latino cuisine at Cabana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

My wife and I ate at Cabana Restaurant on the last night of our weeklong trip to the Keys in mid November. We had eaten seafood nearly every day of our trip and we wanted to get some Cuban food the last night of our stay. We went by on a Friday evening. The bar area was pretty boisterous so we sat at one of the tables on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. We had not been rained on during the week but right after we had been served our dinners it started raining. This forced us to go inside to the dining room to eat our meal.

I ordered the Salmon a la Zarzuela which was pan seared salmon with a lobster bisque sauce, black rice and house made shrimp, mushroom and spinach empanadas. The black rice had squid ink to color it, which was a first for me. My wife had the Pollo a la Parrilla, which was a grilled double chicken breast with adobo rub, plantains and arroz blanco. Portions were generous and the service was very good. Several other diners were getting the paella. It looked delicious and was a very large portion. We finished our meal by sharing a chocolate dessert but I was not too impressed with it. Our entrees were good but what I will remember most about Cabana was the good service that we received.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Razorfish

Green Bay
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went for a late lunch and it was quiet. The food was so delicious and staff were very accomadating to a picky child. I wish I knew the name of the waiter, he was great! Highly recommend.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank 3littletoads
Helsinki, Finland
“Excellent lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We ordered the cheviche for starters and had the buffee with my wife. The cheviche was exellent and especially the roast pork in the buffee made me really happy. It was the best roast pork i have ever had, and believe me, i have had a few. The service was also exellent. This food made that day and i wass all smiles after that.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sapemark
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Simply great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. Sergio was a great waiter. Never had better Cuban food, would love to come back as soon as possible.

1 Thank AndyLinder
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Mojitos in West Palm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stumbled upon this gem by accident and was really impressed with the decor and menu options. The appetizers are the best and I loved the beef empanadas.The Best part was the bartender Monica's mojitos. She makes the best mojitos and won't rush drinks as other bartenders do downtown. I started with the regular mojito to play it safe, but soon kept ordering more and tried the mango(my favorite), passion fruit and pineapple mojitos and will return for more. The manager is conceited, but the staff, food and drinks make up for that. Definitely worth trying out!

• Visited December 2012