“I can't remember ever having worse Chinese food”
Review of Chopsticks

Chopsticks
Ranked #471 of 668 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Somers, Connectcut
“I can't remember ever having worse Chinese food”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

And I've had some pretty bad food. I decided to try the General Tso's chicken because it's a hard one to mess up. Instead of flash fried tender chicken pieces in a tangy sauce, I received several large chicken cutlets in a most terrible ultra-salty brown goo. The chicken itself was so overcooked I couldn't even bite off pieces; I had to saw it with a fork. The rest of our family declared their food of overall poor quality, with a distinct lack of fresh ingredients and/or overcooking. The one palatable item was the Teryiaki Chicken on Skewers, which had a decent ginger sauce. Ironically it didn't really taste like Teryiaki at all.

Service was prompt and delivered with a smile. Cost was way too high for the low quality we received however.

4 Thank Reforger

west palm beach
“DO NOT GO - FOOD POISIONING”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

My girlfriend and I went there for dinner and eveyrhitng was over cooked and had a funny taste. Afterwards we hade a metallic / iron / bloody taste in our mouth. No matter what we did to get rid of this taste we had it for the next 24 hours. We also got very sick over the next 24 hours. I would advise to not go there at all!

Boynton Beach, FL
“Dissapointed - Won't go back”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

I went for a dinner there with my girlfriend last month. They don't serve any pork dish. I assumed it's because the owner may be from Bangladesh or of Indian-descent and is a Muslim. I had a coupon for buy one dinner get second one free. When my $12.50 dinner came, it was more of a lunch portion. In fact, it was 3/4 the size of the lunch portion from my local chinese joint. I'm not sure if it's because I had mentioned the coupon to the server when ordering but regardless, it was a let down. My girlfriend's Orange Beef was very salty and my order of Happy Family lacked of taste. I had to walk to the counter to get a refill of our drinks. There was only one other table dined there on a Sunday night. I won't go back.

1 Thank asianrick
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Wow it was aweful!”
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I am staying at the Holiday Inn near the airport. I asked the hotel staff which chinese delivery place is best. So they handed me ths Chopsticks menu and said it was great. So ordered the Shrimp & Broccoli. The guy on the phone told me it would be delivered within 30 min. It took 50min for it to get to me. It was delivered by an indian guy, this should have told me it wasn't going to be good chinese food.

When I looked at the receipt they actually charged me $.25 for chopsticks. I opened the food and started putting it together. WOW I haven't had some food this bad in a very long time. The shrimp tasted as if they were all microwaved then put into the food and recooked. They were like hard rubber erasers. The sauce had some extra spice in it. Not a normal thick brown scauce but a very thin brown sauce with a funny taste. Even the rice was a little off. I wouldn't eat here or tell anyone anything good about this place. Bad experience all around!

west palm beach
“Very Good Delivery!!!Even Better Food!!!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2009

I order delivery for my family and it was the best food so far. The delivery was fast and the food was hot. I will definatley recommend this place to friends and family