DONT go to this place, what ever you do! My experience at this restaurant has changed the way I live; I was the most outgoing person but now I hate going out, eating out, and was depressed for quite some time. When my husband, myself and my two month old baby got to West Palm for a much needed vacation, we saw the reviews on Zabihah and decided we felt like eating chinese. When we arrived, the place looked decent, and we were excited for the food! When the waitress came, I asked her what was good and she said the Thai soup (it comes with chicken and shrimp) and beef wontons and general tsos. So first they brought out some fried noodles, and then the soup and wontons. I bit off a piece of the wonton; it wasn't bad. While my husband ate the wontons, I started on the soup. I tasted chicken, but no shrimp. So I kept stirring the bowl of soup to find some shrimp, and just when I was going to tell my husband that I couldn't find any, there was a black thing on the large tablespoon. At first, I thought it might be an eggplant, but when I picked it up, I saw the legs and antlers. It was a large COCKROACH. in the SOUP! I was speechless! I have extreme fear of bugs, and couldn't believe I ate cockroach infested soup. My husband kept asking what's wrong because he was sitting on the opposite side, but I kept gagging and pointing. It was just so disgusting, and I think I was more in shock than anything. I called the waitress and she rudely said WAIT, but when she saw it she was in shock too. I just got up and left the restaurant, and on my way out, the owner kept saying please go back and sit, I will bring out something else. SOMETHING ELSE? maybe rat infested food, no thanks! She didn't even seem surprised, there must be millions running around in the kitchen. Don't they have health inspectors for that? Once I got outside, I started puking uncontrollably; I breastfeed my 2 month old baby, and felt extremely guilty for eating the nasty soup. I thought I had some disease! A man who was eating with his family came running outside, and my husband told him what happened. He said he was leaving too with his family. I couldn't eat or think straight afterwards, and my vacation was entirely ruined! DON'T GO if you want to eat safe, GOD knows what's in their food.