“Good Italian restaurant in City Place WPB”
Review of Il Bellagio

Il Bellagio
Reserve a Table
Fri, 10/18
8:00 PM
Ranked #12 of 839 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Il Bellagio serves authentic Italian food in a relaxed atmosphere. We specialize in fresh seafood, steaks, pasta, pizza, soups, salads and homemade desserts. Our outdoor seating is in a beautiful piazza overlooking a fountain.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice Italian restaurant located in City Place, with outdoor dining. Food was good, service was excellent. Nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (826)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great and the service was wonderful. The only downside was it was warm in the restaurant and there is a lot of construction currently going on around the mall.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

I was in the mood for pasta and found this wonderful place near the Hilton Hotel. I searched the extensive menu but did not see carbonara on it. I asked the waiter if the chef could possibly make some fettuccine carbonara and he said of course.

The result was amazing...fresh al dente pasta and the carbonara was incredible...smooth, rich and creamy. The sautéed pancetta and onions added exquisite flavor.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Authentic Italian food and service.
Walked in a few minutes before closing, because cheese cake lied to us that the wait time was 45 minutes.
Glad we walked in. Had the best service we've seen in a long while. Our waiter was Italian defendant, born in Uruguay. We received true white table cloth service. The food was pretty good. Their bread was fantastic. But the best surprise of the whole trip, was their Italian lemon sorbet. My phone was out, so I could not take a picture of the best presentation ever: italuan Sorbet in an emptied lemon, with cream and sugar at the bottom of the plate. The taste was out of this world.
5 stars for service, presentation, Italian bread, and sorbet.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank MoChehab53
Reviewed July 26, 2019

This delicious Italian restaurant had been recommended to us, so a few evenings ago my wife and I, accompanied by another couple went here for dinner. We all had a special available that night of a whole lobster in fra diavlo sauce over spaghetti, which was one of the best restaurant entrees I have had in some time. It was more than I could eat in one meal, so I had a second dinner the next night with the leftovers. Best of all, the price was only $19.95 for this culinary masterpiece. Parking in the adjacent garage is free with dinner. Service was professional and yet friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2019