“The Food”
Review of Havana

Havana
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
“The Food”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I enjoyed some of the best Black Bean Soup I ever had. I also had a round steak sandwich. The name escapes me right now. The steak was a little chewy, but that was ok with me because the flavor was very good. My wife had a Chicken Fajita with a side of Yellow Rice and a cup of Black Bean Soup. She enjoyed it all. The taste of the rice was not lost to the seasoning used, as it is at most restaurants, in my opinion. One more thing, my wife couldn't finish her soup, what a shame. I volunteered eagerly to help her out.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Scabutch

East Hampton, NY
“Excellent again”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Anytime I am in Palm Beach I find myself here repeatedly.
I am a restaurant owner, so I can be pretty critical, but this place is great every time.
I have brought people here that have never had Cuban food an have left converts

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ScoopDuJour
“DELICIOUS”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Havana is an excellent restaurant if you like traditional home made cuban food. We have been there several times and it has always been delicious... the atmosphere and service are great too!

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a reliable place to eat - never really disappointed. Competent staff, delicious food, well presented and won't break the bank!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank banana55
Arkansas
“Utterly average.Nothing special here.Not worth a trip.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We arrived in southern FL hungry for some great Cuban food. This palce had good ratings, so we came straight over. The waiter was helpful and courteous. He recommended a few dishes as their best offerings, which we gladly ordered. The food was totally unimpressive. Rather bland and tasteless. I find it hard to imagine this is what true Cuban food tastes like, having had much better examples at other establishments. Overall, disappointing. The food is not bad, it is just bland and zero. Save your money. Go somewhere else.

• Visited February 2013