“Crazy good!”
Review of Havana

Havana
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you want to visit an iconic restaurant while in the area, Havana's is the place for you. Open 24 hours, this food hits the spot anytime day or night. If you have any interest in sleeping, do not drink the coffee anytime past noon as one cup at 4pm kept me up all night! The skirt steak Bistec is so delicious and I never pass on the sweet plantains. The Sangria goes down like Kool-Aid on a hot summer day..and as another reviewer pointed out it is sold by the glass or pitcher. Parking is a little crowded but the attendant always seems to squeeze my in somewhere.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

The food was amazing. My fish was cooked according to my order. Drinks were a bit expensive. But theyre ok. Had a decent variety of wine. Portion was a bit small.

Service was NOT ok at all. I had to ask for my drinks be refilled constantly. A bit pricey for te service and portion. No other complain.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I found this place on my way to Ft. Lauderdale and had to stop for gas. They have a sign from the Interstate, which can be questionable, but I and my group were hungry and on the outside it looked like the real deal. It was. Earlier this month this same group made a special effort to return, our memory from the first visit a year earlier still lingering. Our return visit was even better. It's quaint and Cuban. The prices are reasonable, especially for lunch. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And the food... I ordered the Bistek a la Havana both times and sampled other items as well. All excellent. I look forward to my next trip to south Florida.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Yummy Sangria. Get a pitcher, it's a better deal if you plan to have more than one. Service is always good here. My family loves going to Havana for lunch or dinner. Every dish sounds so good. The sandwiches are very tasty and they have the BEST tamales. MY mom and I thought we would never like tamales but Havana's are so good. Now we order them every time. Good atmosphere, different from most restaurants. Havana has been around for a very long time and it's because the food and service is excellent.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Good atmosphere! Walk up window for some quick Cuban Specialities is a must for anyone to do whether its a sunny afternoon or a late nite snack!