“Superb”
Review of Havana

Havana
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I found this place on my way to Ft. Lauderdale and had to stop for gas. They have a sign from the Interstate, which can be questionable, but I and my group were hungry and on the outside it looked like the real deal. It was. Earlier this month this same group made a special effort to return, our memory from the first visit a year earlier still lingering. Our return visit was even better. It's quaint and Cuban. The prices are reasonable, especially for lunch. The staff is very friendly and helpful. And the food... I ordered the Bistek a la Havana both times and sampled other items as well. All excellent. I look forward to my next trip to south Florida.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Yummy Sangria. Get a pitcher, it's a better deal if you plan to have more than one. Service is always good here. My family loves going to Havana for lunch or dinner. Every dish sounds so good. The sandwiches are very tasty and they have the BEST tamales. MY mom and I thought we would never like tamales but Havana's are so good. Now we order them every time. Good atmosphere, different from most restaurants. Havana has been around for a very long time and it's because the food and service is excellent.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Good atmosphere! Walk up window for some quick Cuban Specialities is a must for anyone to do whether its a sunny afternoon or a late nite snack!

Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

A local favorite for a reason. I've never had anything that isn't excellent. The walk up window is open 24 hours.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

WE Visited West Palm Beach Florida three time since July. Havana is two blocks from where we are staying. I first notice the walkup 24 hour window. I bought a take out lunch and some GOOD Cuban coffee. I was in a rush so got the mostly fried food in the window display. empanadas chicken and beef and a potato puff . Good but standard . Friday night we went inside for dinner > a Totally different experience Lovely interior two stories well appointed. The waiter Domingo was as attentive and informative as any could be. He explained all the specials and questions since we are not experts. I had Cuban Grouper with salsa delicious. My wife had a strip steak and shrimp nice fantail style with garlic strong. Sangria pitcher was a bargain and very good got a buzz. Deserts look interesting but we were too Full. We will definitely go back

2  Thank none422