“Nothing really special.”
Review of Havana

Havana
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed September 14, 2011

The food is just okay here. The big plus is that it is open all the time and has coffee with milk when you need it.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I have been here 3 times this week since I have arrived. Excellent--food!!! Loved it!

Reviewed September 2, 2011

This is a really nice place with very good food and service. If I were on a date, I would request seating upstairs. Open 24 hours (for walk up service late or after regular hours). The people who work there are always more than friendly. It's a place you must visit when in South Florida.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

A mainstay of Cuban in WPB, Havana is a great stop to satisfy your craving for a cuban sandwich or coffee. Entree's are generous portions and also very good. There take out window is ope all night and they even have breakfast food. Recommend for giving out of town visitors a cubano-florida treat.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Just did a business meeting for 10 people and asked one of the attendees to suggest something to bring in for dinner (no more pizza!!). He suggested Havana claiming it was the best Cuban food in town. We went and picked up the platters (they also deliver). What a nice looking restaurant (I'll do dinner there sometime for sure) and if you never tried Cuban food before this is the place to start. They even have a 24 hour Walk up Window. I may have never found this place on my own but I'm happy to know it now thanks to my local guy. The Cuban sandwhiches were spectacular (coming from Philly I know alittle bit about sandwhiches) and the empanadas (half moon pasteries filled with chicken or beef) were really great. We also got pork and chicken as well as some things I can't spell or pronounce. The average was $15 per person and we ate so much even the flies wouldn't land on the platter. You want to try something different and local go to Havana it will be well worth it, oh yeah, the waitresses were really friendly and helpful too.