“Gem!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2013

An absolute gem! This is exactly what a restaurant should look like - a fabulous hang out spot, with delicious food with a super friendly and welcoming staff! Love the atmosphere, melting candle centerpiece and all the little decor details. We have been served by a young italian waiter that was incredible for the all night. Food is excellent, authentic cuisine, and the tiramisu is so delicious I have a friend who has dreams about it! New favorite spot, easily!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I live in Broward and Zuccarelli's is about an hour north but worth the trip if you want authentic Italian cusine. Centrally located in the Palm Beaches, this is an upscale Italian restaurant with a full bar that is beautifully decorated and you won't get a better Italian meal in Florida. You'll have a large selection of entrees,desserts and wines to choose from that are reasonably priced. We found the service to be fast & friendly. An all around delightful experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been eating at Zuccarelli's for 15 years. Consistently serves excellent food. It is best to go during the week and early. A popular restaurant during the season on weekends and after 6 PM is crowded and that effects the service. We love their Veal and Seafood dishes and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went there last Friday evening. I had written a previous review in early December saying the service was slow but they seemed apologetic and we concluded it was just an aberration . However this time proved it is the norm. We finally got up and walked out after almost 90 minutes without getting our meal. At first we waited for a good 20 minutes before even getting water. Then they took our wine order. It took another 15 to 20 minutes after asking the waiter where it was before he finally showed up with one glass of wine for the two of us when we had ordered a bottle. Then he took our order and the wait really started. Finally after speaking to the hostess the waiter came and promised it would be there in 2 minutes. By this time we had had it. 5 minutes later we walked out. The entertainment was equally bad. A guitarist who did nothing but simulate strumming the guitar to recorded music. - and this he did in the most uninspired way one could imagine. Forget this place. It needs a complete overhaul of its management. They have lots of staff but absolutely zero organization.

2  Thank Hn27
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Service and food quality has been declining at this place over that last year. They seem like they just don't care any more. Today was the last straw for me. I'm good for visiting this place at least 2-3 times a month but I'm done. The flavor of the food has just gone down. I ordered a pizza with Gorgonzola cheese and was given a price of $16 dollars and was told it would be ready in 20 minutes for pickup. I had a friend pick it up and they were charged $21!!!!! That's a lot of tax to get added on! They didn't put that much Gorgonzola on the pizza any way! I'll be going out of my way to go Sal's or Anthony's for any of my Italian cravings from now on. It would definitely be worth it for me to drive 20 minutes NOT to do business with these people again.