“Cheesecake Factory”

Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have eaten at Cheesecake Factory many times but in other locations in FL. This was our first visit at this particular Cheesecake Factory. We ordered appetizers, dinner and dessert. From the beginning of our dining experience, our waiter was excellent! My young daughter ordered the macaroni & cheese appetizer and she unfortunately found a bug in the sauce! Our waiter handled the situation professionally and asked if she wanted to reorder which she did. When we were having our dessert, the manager came to our table and apologized. By all means we were NOT looking for a free meal but I was surprised the manager he did not comp the replacement appetizer as a good will gesture! I still gave a rating as very good because the service was excellent, portions large and cheesecake divine!

1  Thank Michael M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

What's to say - decent food, too large of servings (thus too high of prices), reeks of chain, chain, chain.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I enjoy visiting the Cheesecake Factory and have eaten a number of times at this and other locations. There is a good standard of food and service and normally you know exactly what your experience at the Factory will be.
However on this lunchtime visit on Thursday 8th May 2014 everything was as it should be except for our waitress, Alisha B. We had NOT finished our main course when she arrived at the table with the menu open at desserts and asked if we wanted to to order a dessert. When I pointed out we were still eating she replied "there are only a few mouthfuls left"
I should add that the restaurant was NOT busy.
Now I know as a European we must except that in the USA speed is an important ingredient in eating a meal and this we have got used to, but this seamed to be excessive!
On leaving the restaurant I asked to see a manager. I then spoke to Jeffrey Muldoon and described the incident and I was frankly disappointed with his response.

2  Thank gfplux
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Overall very good dining experience. Although it was very busy, our waitress was excellent. She was especially attentive to the kids.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I decided to go Florida after harsh winter in jersey. my sister in law & her husband took us to area of city place to wonder around to visits the shops thsre after a few hours we decided to stop a the cheesecake factory there me and sister in law both had the cobb salad very Delicious the portions are good size for the price also they a green ice tea with mint very refreshing
What nice day