“Huge portions, great service, Veg options avail”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a huge restaurant and the menu is crazy long as well but they absolutely have something for everyone. It's a pretty busy place, but they are still willing to accommodate each person as if it were a small shop. I am a vegetarian, so it is important for me to find a place where I can go and not be handed a plat with some lettuce on it and they surpassed my expectation.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Okay, their food is pricey, but it's very good. Their cheesecake - well it's fantastic! (It is called "The Cheesecake Factory" after all) Worth every penny for a slice of cheesecake - but they are huge so I usually split one. Locale is very elegant with high ceilings and intricate designs. Luxurious. Great wait staff.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Cheescake Factory locations nationwide. This one is not what I would call very good, and definitely in the bottom 50%. We arrived with friends at around 6PM on a Friday night and there was virtually no wait to be seated. Was that a sign of things to come? Yes it was!

We both ordered an appetizer called sweet tamales which we have enjoyed in several locations like Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Seattle, L.A., and many others. This round was quite different in that the tamale cakes were quite downsized, and smothered with so much sauce that they hid the underneath contents. the taste was mushy, salty, and rather blah only accentuated by some mild to medium chilis.

Our friends ordered salads which looked like they had been shredded to bits and plopped together on the plate making it look rather undesirable, more less inedible. But, we all struggled through it regardless. The service on the other hand was really iffy in that after the initial greeting and order taking we rarely saw our server, and at one point she did not return for about 25 minutes. Not good.

By 7PM there were already a number of empty tables in our section. At 7PM most Cheesecake Factories are loaded up with people waiting out the door and down the street. Another sign? Not a very good experience at all, and we will not return to dine there.

P.S. Another night we were walking around City Place, where the restaurant is located, and decided to snack on their Pumpkin Cheesecake, a signature for this time of year. I would have to say there is consistency in this location as this was one of the worst cheesecakes of this type that we have had since time began. Was it due to handling, refrigeration...I don't know, or could the corporation be lowering their ingredient quality. Don't know...won't be buying a cheesecake there again, for sure.

If one lives in the area I would suggest the location in Boca Raton, or Palm Beach Gardens which are much better (but still not the best in our overall experience with this chain).

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We loved the wide selection of cheese cake choices. We took a piece to go and enjoyed it while sitting in the sun. Want to go back. But the deserts here are pricy!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Been to lots of Cheesecakes during my travels, and they are consistently good. WPB is no exception. Food is always good, service is always prompt and friendly.

Of course, some of their portions are crazy big, but I eat it! I just wish they would bring back the Schrimp Creole! A girl cannot live on Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp alone!

Oh, and I never get the cheesecake - try Linda's Chocolate Fudge Cake!