“Fantastic Food - Generous Portions!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Woodland Hills, CA
“Fantastic Food - Generous Portions!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

You can't go wrong eating at "The Cheesecake Factory" anywhere, but this particular restaurant was a wonderful experience. We ordered a chicken dish that was out of this world. I was surprised at the portions given. It was definitely enough for two people. The ambiance was fantastic being that we sat outside on the patio observing the passer buyers around City Place. Couldn't of been more satisfied!!!

Visited October 2013

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
ct and fl
“Cheesecake Factory always consistant”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good thing about eating here is you know the menu and how the food is prepared. There is so much to choose from you can't go wrong. Their Skinny menu is the best if you want to be good. Burgers excellent if you are in the mood. Service is as consistant as the food - gracious and helpful.

Visited October 2013
Fresno, CA
“Dinner”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

You can't miss with Cheesecake Factory extensive menu and a wonderful staff eager to make you meal Fabulous..

Visited September 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Used to Love their Jambalaya”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We've gone to many of them in various cities. Service is always good and the portions are always large. Now they have added a 'calorie counter' menu, which is fine. Unfortunately the food does vary from location to location. My test is the Jambalaya which has varied from good to poor. At the West Palm Beach locaton I had the Jambalay and the rest of us had pasta dishes. Mine was just OK but the other pasta's ranged from bland to OK.

Waitstaff is very attentive and helpful

• Visited September 2013
“I don't know why I keep eating here”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

For some reason or another someone I know occasionally decides to eat at this horrible place. Now I am beginning to think that all of the cheesecake factories everywhere are just bad. I recently went to a concert in wpb and afterwards we decided to get a bite to eat I ordered to Belgian endive salad with grilled chicken and roasted pears. Little did I know the roasted pears were cold as well as the grilled chicken, which was more like deli meat. As for the endives we'll I couldn't find one because they substituted romaine lettuce instead. Granted I know it was late maybe 30 minutes before they closed, but a party of ten had just been seated the same time as our party of 5 and the patio was full, but some how the coffee machine was conveniently broken (I.e.) they dumped all the coffee for the night.

• Visited September 2013