“Not their normal standard”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 20 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I like the Cheescake factory and often try and find time to have lunch at one of their locations during my trip to Florida. On this occasion I had lunch on Tuesday 21st May 2013. Having found a number of years ago that I loved their Cobb Salad I normally order this. On this occasion I was disappointed and my mistake was not to advise my waiter immediately. I now believe that there had been a mistake in the kitchen and my Cobb salad was half Cobb plus something else. It was pleasant but not enjoyable.
I will return, I think.

There are newer reviews for The Cheesecake Factory

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I went there and was seated right away. Our server was EXCELLENT. We didn't know what to order and she checked up on us every 3-5 minutes. We had the Bruschetta appetizer. It was huge and delicious. To my surprise it wasn't expensive at all. I had the Pasta Carbonara with Chicken. That was so tasteful and the sauce was so creamy. Good size portion I got dinner and lunch the next day out of it. My husband got the Smokehouse BBQ Burger with Sweet Potato fries. It was the best looking burger I've seen yet. It was piled with Onion straws, bread was toasty and tasted good. Fries were cooked good also. Then he got the Godiva Chocolate Cheese Cake. It was good. Very strong, must be a chocolate lover for it. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

It's a nice place to have lunch, always full and busy. Quantity and quality of food is very good, drinks are super!! The best part is the dessert, so delicious, I took half of it home. I would visit again!!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

great menu, great food, always busy, always professional, always a good time here, usually take home the desert

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Good for a chain, drinks poured are above average. service not bad for Florida ~ nice crowd with the usual menu