“Very good”

Ranked #1 of 21 Dessert in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 18, 2013

It was my first time at The Cheesecake Factory. Their menu is extensive. Francheska was my server and very informative. The hostesses were very rude and seemed unorganized. They called us for our table well before it was ready. The food was great. And excellent value for the price.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Try the carrot cake cheesecake. It was not grossly sweet. Just perfect! We sat outside and were well taken care of by our waiter. The hostess was young and miserable. Don't think she liked her job. Strange. Since most employees at the Cheesecake factory seem to go WAY out of their way to provide excellent customer service.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The BEST red velvet cheesecake ever. And a chain, so very consistent, but delicious. I didn't have dinner there, but had to stop in after dinner for the cheesecake.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had a huge salad - Chicken Taquito I think it was and then the Resee Cheescake which was the BEST! The waiter was great too.
Went across the street to BB King's for a drink afterwards which was pretty neat.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at the cheesecake factory. Of course the menu is so long that it takes a long time to decide but the food is great and the portions are hugh. Cheesecake of course is delicious