“Intimate seating and superior production”

Palm Beach Dramaworks
More attraction details
Owner description: Theatre To Think About Palm Beach Dramaworks is West Palm Beach's only professional, not-for-profit live theatre. Since our founding in 2000, we've been recognized for our vibrant productions of classic, contemporary, and overlooked plays that inspire, engage, challenge, and entertain audiences. Committed to enhancing the quality of life through the transformative power of live theatre, all of our programming is informed by an insistence on integrity and excellence. As our reputation has grown, so has our reach and outreach. Come and see what all the excitement is about!
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Loved the seating, very intimate and up close with the performers. I like their selection of productions and the after theatre choices are great. Perfect place for a great evening.

PalmBeachDramaworks, Public Relations Manager at Palm Beach Dramaworks, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2014

Thank you for the review. We are so happy that we are able to create a great theatre experience for you. We're gearing up for our 15th Anniversary season with great productions, new programming and lots more to offer! Hope to see you around the theatre!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I've had a subscription for the last to years after going to a play when I first moved to Florida. I have totally enjoyed this theatre experience. Some old favorites some new plays and usually at least one that's a little Avant garde which I like.

I've had a subscription for the last two years after I went to my first play in Florida when I moved here. I had always gone to theater in Boston The Huntington, the American Rep, some small theatre venues in Boston and Cambridge. Dramaworks usually has some old favorites, some new plays and at least one avante garde production, which I love. For instance Exit the King was great. So I'm a subscriber and have already convinced a new friend to join me. Plus there are always dinner deals especially for theatre goers in the area.

for instace EXit the Ki;ng was great.

1  Thank sharon o

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you appreciate our "Theatre To Think About" and that you take advantage of our offers like the Restaurant Club. Look out for new restaurants being added for next season! Also, consider attending our Lunch & Learn programs before you come to see the show. It's a great way to meet other theatre-lovers and get exclusive insight into the production. Please continue to spread the word to your friends!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Great threatre, a very well presented and acted play. Great atmosphere and very freindly. The threatre is not large, but is very comfortable, and you have a great view of th estage. Very professional and enjoyable

PalmBeachDramaworks, Public Relations Manager at Palm Beach Dramaworks, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for your review! We put a lot of effort into making the PBD theatre experience a great one. We hope you'll come back to see The Most Happy Fella, opening July 18 as well as our upcoming 15th Anniversary Season beginning October 10.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The theater is small so every seat is a good seat. The productions are usually very good, although this season they had a few week plays and performances. Overall it is worth going and you have many choices of restaurants nearby which makes for a very pleasant evening.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent productions of classic plays. Acting is first class, as are the often ingenious sets. The theater itself, renovated a couple of years ago, provides comfortable seating and there are no undesirable seats.

1  Thank Sharon H