“Nice restaurant & friendly service”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Ranked #66 of 668 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace, in West Palm Beach Florida. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian restaurants tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite eateries map.
Dunlop
“Nice restaurant & friendly service”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The food was good just above average but not value for money, the service was friendly & efficient. The decor is very nice & relaxed but 2 pigeons were flying around inside the restaurant & that is unacceptable. Overall it did not entice me to try another Brio restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Hudson Valley, NY
“Nice atmosphere - food nicely prepared, good service and value”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I did not know what to expect as this was my first time at Brio.
Our server and wait staff friendly We started off with calamari. Ok but too much sauce in same plate. Wine selections good. Main entrées - we had salmon Fresca, chicken picata, salmon salad and pork chops. We topped this off with a delicious chocolate lava cake.
We will be back. Oh and we sat outside which was very nice.

• Visited April 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“I Was Robbed and The Manager Could Of Cared Less”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I know that they are not responsible for crime BUT... the reaction of the manager on the floor was shameful. I was frantically calling me credit card companies telling them to cancel my cards. The manager was almost insulting my brother ( who was a GM for top national restaurants!) and they did nothing. I love BRIO restaurants but this one is a big miss. I noticed that the staff is helping the manager survive. Brio has a significant customer service issue to address at this location.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank LIfeFit13
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not the best Brio of the bunch”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Of the three Brio restaurants in the area (Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton and City Place), this one is the newest of the bunch. Having eaten lunch and dinner in all of them multiple times, I would say this is the weakest of the group. Food ok, but not as good as PBG and Boca. Service, with one exception, is not good. Initially thought it was due to opening a new store, but after months and several visits, the service is just not as good as the other two.

• Visited February 2014
Palm Beach, Florida
“Did the job”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Landed in here waiting for the comedy club. Looked good from the outside, menu read well. It was very loud and clearly an action spot. There is outdoor dining and the inside has many tables right near the kitchen which was loud, hot and smokey. The first thing out of the waitresses mouth was "let's get you signed up for out rewards card"…she might have wanted to wait to see if we liked the place first, just get us our drinks. Big sales pitch which was a turn off. We were in town visiting so probability of returning was unlikely. Know your audience. Food was just ok. Strange combo of things. The lasagna had a little meat sauce and smothered in alfredo sauce. Too heavy, overwhelmed the lasagna. The drinks were very slow, and the waitress wasn't around much. Had to flag down other servers for help and the bill. Asked for olive oil for the bread and 15 minutes to get hot oil sauce in stead of olive oil. Don't like hot oil sauce, and not what I requested.
I saw others enjoyiing their meal so maybe it was just not for us, might give them a second chance someday and choose differently, pick a table that was quieter and be more specific in my requests. We'll see.

• Visited March 2014