“Great lunch”

Brio Tuscan Grille
Ranked #79 of 694 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace, in West Palm Beach Florida. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian restaurants tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite eateries map.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was in the area and actually ate here twice. Both lunches were delicious. Next time dinner. I highly recommend this restaurant. I don't think we have in calif? I had soup and salad the first time. Blackened tilapia the next. Fish was excellent. But I had asked for it well done! Unfortunately, server did not comply. So the only draw back is that I had to send it back. A seat alone! Other wise, I would have rated excellent. I hate rushing and eating alone

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stumbled on Brio whilst looking for a place to eat whilst wandering around City Place. What a great find - had a lovely pasta meal and reasonably priced as well. Never visited this chain before but will definitely visit again!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The place is nice and has very nice atmosphere. The waitresses are very friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. I like this location a lot!

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I have seen a few locations of this chain and while on vacation decided to try it. We were pleasantly surprised. The space was large and they had some cute outdoor seating. We sat inside by some bar tables. The waiter was nice although a little frazzled due to a few tables coming in at once. The food was very good. We got a flatbread and shrimp plate with orzo and broccoli and I would definitely recommend both. I would definitely return.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Brio is a beautiful new restaurant at City Place. The atmosphere, with full huge bar and comfy couches outside make Brio a great place for just a drink, appetizers, or a full Italian dinner. I had the Tuscan grilled pork chop which was cooked perfectly. We also had the Alfredo chicken with a delicious bacon white sauce- delicious. The salmon salad was a good low calorie fare and those with a big appetite can get the lemon pepper chicken. That was half a tender and juicy chicken for only $14.99 - not a bad deal. The menu was a little pricey but but that's what you get at City Place. The wait staff were professionals. Not mere waiters but people who take pride in their job, which is nice to still find nowadays. Brio is a well appointed restaurant with a huge menu and great service. Despite being a little on the expensive side, you won't be disappointed.