“Horrible service in a beautiful Restaraunt”
Review of Brio Tuscan Grille

Brio Tuscan Grille
Ranked #59 of 736 Restaurants in West Palm Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come enjoy the best Italian restaurant at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Cityplace, in West Palm Beach Florida. Gather with friends, family and co-workers to experience the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Our grilled entrees and fresh dishes of the Italian restaurants tradition will make you mark BRIO Tuscan Grille on your favorite eateries map.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Brio opened awhile. Every time I went the wait was too long and we went some place else.
On Father's Day I took my lovely parents out to CityPlace for a movie and decided to FINALLY try Brio. We were not greeted warmly. At least half the tables were open yet the wait was 20-25mins. We were told that the bar area was self seating and available now. We sat at a high top, were given no menus and we were never approached by anyone. It was 2:30pm and not very busy. Tables everywhere had not been bussed. Servers were standing around talking or texting.
Finally, 10minutes had passed and still no one had approached us. Managers and servers had walked by us and never even acknowledged we existed. We had enough and walked out passing 2 managers, a couple of servers and both hostesses who were all standing around talking to each other and clearly saw we were dissatisfied and did nothing. Cheesecake Factory got our business instead.
Having a beautiful restaurant in CityPlace is not enough. You must have a staff that is attentive and gives a crap. I didnt even get to see or try the food. Boo Brio @ CityPlace:(

Reviewed June 23, 2013

CityPlace in West Palm Beach Florida is a great spot for upper end stores and restaurants of all kinds. brio was very good and coming from NY I say it's right up there! Servers were good, food was delicious and it was busy for 6:00 pm on an early Friday night!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

West Palm Beach's City Place is a shopping, dining and entertainment hub for the City. Brio Tuscan Grille is one of City Place's newest additions to their collection of fine eateries. Brio, as the name suggests, offers fine Italian cuisine. The service is prompt, efficient and friendly. The setting, decor and open atmosphere give the entire restaurant a sense of place. This is a good place.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food and the service and atmosphere are great. I take all my friends there and they love it too. Menu is varied and I think the prices are fair.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I've enjoyed eating in other Brio's and this store doesn't meet the chain's standard. Noisy doesn't half describe the place. The food our group had ranged from mediocre to just average- the best comment was "it's ok". My veal was oily and the pasta was a gooey lump. Another negative is they can't validate your parking ticket-"take it to Guest Services" which is located in one of the garages.
On the plus side , our server was great -had a lot of patience with the finicky eaters in our party.